Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Good Wear Ventura...

So, the jacket is done and coming this week. Here's a couple teaser pics of the finished piece. I am SO excited to get this! A good week here for leather!

Dark Seal Japanese Horsehide. "LHJ105" is the specific type.Nickel hardware, #5 Waldes zip. Tan stitching, wool plaid lining.

Ventura_06.jpg

Note the cuffs are unlined. I asked John, and he kindly accommodated my wish. I wear large watches and didn't want the lining catching on the watch. This is the end result!

Ventura_05.jpg

I think the combo of the hide, lining, stitching, etc. is amazing. It's close enough to black to make me happy, yet goes with most of my clothing.

Ventura_04.jpg

Last edited:

Grayland

Call Me a Cab
So, the jacket is done and coming this week. Here's a couple teaser pics of the finished piece. I am SO excited to get this! A good week here for leather!

Ventura_06.jpg

Ventura_05.jpg

Ventura_04.jpg

I assume it is black although the last pic looks like dark seal to me. Love the contrast stitching and the liner choice. That is the same liner I hope to use. Very classic looking. I'm getting antsy waiting for mine!

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Scott that is totally amazing- congrats!! Guess my numbers gonna get called soon!

Lungomare

A-List Customer
Beautiful jacket. Hope to see pics when you have got and wear it ...

My G.W. A-2 will arrive in August. Order was done a year ago - yes, 18 months waiting time to get a Good Wear ...

Kind regards,

Johannes

bretron

Call Me a Cab
I am unable to work right now. I am SO excited lolI'm sure yours is going to be every bit as nice. Have you ever seen a bad, so-so, or even just good Good Wear? Not me ;)

Cheers to that. Man, I love that color combo!

schitzo

Suspended
That's great Butte. I'm pleased to see your patience about to be rewarded and no doubt the wait will have been worth it

Ishmael

Practically Family
Beautiful jacket Butte, congrats! Love the Ventura, and I love that hide. Really nice. Good idea on the unlined cuffs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner