Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Highwayman

767fo

One of the Regulars
OMG - what an amazing collection! - Its so hard to tell which one looks best - but have to admit you wear it all very very well!:eusa_clap

The Highwayman is such a unique utility jacket and with leather waistband and cuffs a perfect / classic design and due to the all leather design probably looks a bit "more valuable". But on the other hand the
A-2 - looking at your variations and classic-historical features - also an eye candy.
My favorite is the Aero 38 with stand up collar. Thanks for sharing so many great pics!!

Thank you Winward, For the record I didn't post my A2 pics. They were posted by fellow member Jaguar66.

Jaguar66

A-List Customer
Thank you Winward, For the record I didn't post my A2 pics. They were posted by fellow member Jaguar66.

I edited my posts. Got carried away, sorry there 767fo. I guess I am very envious. Your collection is superb.

I am joking about "nailed". I tend to see it used often with JC's jackets, and if anyone "nails" it, it is truly John Chapman. I am a fan of both Aeros and Goodwear jackets. I am in line for JC to nail me one.

Truth be told, I picked up a couple of like new Goodwears from 767fo. Must convey my thanks here.

Last edited:

767fo

One of the Regulars
I edited my posts. Got carried away, sorry there 767fo. I guess I am very envious. Your collection is superb.

I am joking about "nailed". I tend to see it used often with JC's jackets, and if anyone "nails" it, it is truly John Chapman. I am a fan of both Aeros and Goodwear jackets. I am in line for JC to nail me one.

Truth be told, I picked up a couple of like new Goodwears from 767fo. Must convey my thanks here.

I thought your Monarch from John looked great and I look forward to seeing your new Good Wear when it arrives.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn