Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New HJ Poet Fedora (to celebrate some good news)

indycop

I'll Lock Up
deelovely said:
Awesome hat AND awesome Coach bag too! Now all I can think is that I need to get a new fedora that matches MY favorite Coach bag... or else a new Coach bag to match my fedoras!:eusa_doh: :D Indycop will be sooo pleased to hear of this new quest!:rolleyes:
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
Lookin' good, Barb!

I've gotta get my spousal unit to check out these pages more often. She's "liberated" a few of the hats I've bought for herself, but hasn't worn them. Afraid of hat hair, I guess. Or waiting for lousy weather to wear hats.

Congrats on the good news, and the cool hat! :eusa_clap

Cheers,
Tom

Barb

One of the Regulars
You definitely need a fedora to match

every Coach bag. And if you have Fedoras without matching Coach bags, you MUST immediately visit the largest Coach store you can find an remedy that!

deelovely said:
Awesome hat AND awesome Coach bag too! Now all I can think is that I need to get a new fedora that matches MY favorite Coach bag... or else a new Coach bag to match my fedoras!:eusa_doh: :D Indycop will be sooo pleased to hear of this new quest!:rolleyes:

Barb

One of the Regulars
Coach Coach Coach Coach and

it is a new rule that Dee and I deserve to have a matching Coach bag for every Fedora and vice versa.

There are TWO Coach outlets within an hours drive. One Coach store is 15 minutes away and two others are about 35 minutes away. I'm in trouble here. HELP!

apipeguy said:
SHHH! don't say coach! Barb, great looking HJ! great pics! wear the hats with confidence!

Barb

One of the Regulars
Tom, send her over here!

I just LOVE these Fedoras.

Tango Yankee said:
Lookin' good, Barb!

I've gotta get my spousal unit to check out these pages more often. She's "liberated" a few of the hats I've bought for herself, but hasn't worn them. Afraid of hat hair, I guess. Or waiting for lousy weather to wear hats.

Congrats on the good news, and the cool hat! :eusa_clap

Cheers,
Tom

Barb

One of the Regulars
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Dee deserves to have totally matched sets. Then we can have a whole new set of Fedora/Coach pictures to drool over.lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

indycop said:
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Barb said:
Dee deserves to have totally matched sets. Then we can have a whole new set of Fedora/Coach pictures to drool over.lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
A trip to the paint section at home depot and I can match her purse to every fedora she has!!!!!!!:D

Barb

One of the Regulars
Coach is showing a nice patchwork bag or two

Might match more than one Fedora, hmmn - perhaps you should gift her with one new multi color bag and a six pack of Fedoras?

indycop said:
A trip to the paint section at home depot and I can match her purse to every fedora she has!!!!!!!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner