Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Ladies and Gents Step Forward

I'd like to say Welcome to all the new members!

Don't forget you will become a "vested" member at 15 posts. That opens up some areas to you such as the ability to send and receive PM's (private messages). The Events Section is then a good one to check now and again to see what is going on or post something you've heard about that has some type of vintage theme.

We are getting together in Long Beach at the Queen Mary today and the crew will head over to the Cicada Club on Sunday, there's info in the events section.

J C Nash

New in Town
Evening all,

Being English I was actually looking for the Trilby Lounge, but what's a slightly wider brim between friends?

It looks as though it's the done thing to pop by here to say hello before plunging in, so hello, nice place you have here. I'll look forward to seeing you all on the boards.

Nash.

Last edited:

Odalisque

A-List Customer
Well, I'm not exactly new but seeing as how it's been 5 months since my last visit- I thought I should reintroduce myself.

I'm Erin, now 27, living in San Diego and let me tell you, trying to find like-minded vintage folks in this town is a toughy!
It's a good thing I've still got the FL and I'm looking forward to catching up on all the goings on :)

I'm Erin, now 27, living in San Diego and let me tell you, trying to find like-minded vintage folks in this town is a toughy! It's a good thing I've still got the FL and I'm looking forward to catching up on all the goings on :)

In the past there have been a number of members from the San Diego area that have posted. I think there were some threads on shopping down your way. My suggestion is keep a look out for some vintage themed event in your area and post it in the Events Section, it might be a catalyst for connecting with other Loungers in the San Diego area.

Wojo

Familiar Face
Hello to everyone,

My name is Robert. I've been hanging around the Lounge for a couple of months now. Saw the Fedora Lounge mentioned on the AOM and it went right to my favorites folder.

I am married and the father of four who recently turned fifty. That milestone made me realize that I need to quit wasting time and to start living life a little more and stop letting life live me. It just so happens that many of the things I have loved my entire life are to be found on this site. I wish it found it sooner, I thought I was a rarity with my appreciation of the 30's and 40's.

Happy to meet you all!

Physicist

New in Town
Intro

Hello. I joined this site mainly because posts in this forum often showed up in my google searches. I've been in the market for an A2 jacket for a while. I finally bought a Cockpit and received it a couple weeks ago. I'm satisfied with it. Then I started looking for leather care. Again, posts from this forum showed up.

So, here I am.

I don't know if I'll post a whole lot. Most of the time I can find answers to my questions through searches. And right now, all I have are questions, and few answers.

Take care.

HannahLou

New in Town
Hi everyone,
I'm HannahLou.
I'm a long time lurker and thought I best bite the bullet and sign up.
I'm 21, based in the beautiful south west of the UK and became interested in vintage via the rockabilly scene which I've been part of since the age of 16.
I can't wait to get aquainted with you all and get involved on the forum :)
Cheers,
HannahLou

Bluebird Marsha

A-List Customer
Hi everyone, I'm Marsha- a librarian who after trying Kentucky, Florida, and New Mexico, has landed in Tennessee. I've lurked around here so long, I don't remember how I tripped in. The possible gateway drugs were World War II, hats, and cosmetics. And Lord knows what else! In addition to the aforementioned items, I love books, astronomy, music, and Dana Andrews. It's an old crush :)

Pamelarose

New in Town
Grateful to find you guys

Hello :)
I am Pamelarose from foggy Marin County, California. I found this site through a google search for 1940's hairstyles (I got my first "middy" yesterday thanks to the middy thread).

I collect vintage items from the 1930's through the 1970s. I would say that my favorite designs and music, etc are the 1940's and 1950's.

I was delighted to stumble across your informative and supportive site. I don't have any friends who are into the same things I am, so I feel like I might now thanks to y'all!
I make a lot of my own clothes and don't dress entirely from any one era, but lately my love for the '40s has been growing like mad and I would like to gradually direct my clothes closet to the 1940's.

Thank you so much for being here!

Atterton

New in Town
I guess I can use this thread to introduce myself. I´m a 30 year old man hailing from Denmark, but after living in a few places in Europe I´m now studying in southern Sweden. I like art deco architecture and the clothes of the 30s/40s, and came to this website through the dieselpunks site. I expect this website here will help broaden my horizons, regarding this time period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters