Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Northwest Hats, Eugene, Ore.

FedOregon

I'll Lock Up
I can't wait to see how Mike fixes up my old Stratton western. All I asked was to clean it, even up the brim (as someone had clearly cut on it before), reblock to 7-3/8 long oval, and bash to more of a tear drop on top with small side dents, and a medium pinch on the fron ... oh, use the rodeo strings as the hat band.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I can't wait to see how Mike fixes up my old Stratton western. All I asked was to clean it, even up the brim (as someone had clearly cut on it before), reblock to 7-3/8 long oval, and bash to more of a tear drop on top with small side dents, and a medium pinch on the fron ... oh, use the rodeo strings as the hat band.
Sounds great. Id like to see it too. Mike is the only hatter I'd let bash n crease my crowns.

Cap_7597

A-List Customer
Buckaroo conversion by Northwest Hats. Brim trim from 3 to 2 1/2 inches and reflange with addition of finished brim binding and wind trolley.
593b064e8b2055cbdb74908bf50a3a55.jpg
eafeec290287260c2a49020202a7b9e6.jpg
f7997d4bc48ce34f525862d83b557668.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Really like that Flange!!! Very nice work. Looks great on you Bob!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spent the morning with Mike, couple of projects, new pug for a Dobbs poly, putting a LO in my Mallory Back Bow. But the big news of the day!! I'm the first kid on the block to snag his newest creation! Ordered for my 60th birthday in January. I'll call it my "Birthday Hat", as opposed to my Birthday Suit (which nobody wants to see!). This style is so new to NW Hats that it does not have a name yet. I suggested "the Redfokker" or the "Mikey D", jury is still out... Silver mist beaver with a 2 1/4 rolled brim that makes it kind of a "sporty" homburg. Probably will be a center dent with a tighter pinch. Darker gray ribbon and binding. Kind of pumped about this hat!
29283280950_4aea1b91ba_z.jpg

color is off on this one. Potato quality phone.
29463569352_1c9b43d9a6_z.jpg

RJR

Spent the morning with Mike, couple of projects, new pug for a Dobbs poly, putting a LO in my Mallory Back Bow. But the big news of the day!! I'm the first kid on the block to snag his newest creation! Ordered for my 60th birthday in January. I'll call it my "Birthday Hat", as opposed to my Birthday Suit (which nobody wants to see!). This style is so new to NW Hats that it does not have a name yet. I suggested "the Redfokker" or the "Mikey D", jury is still out... Silver mist beaver with a 2 1/4 rolled brim that makes it kind of a "sporty" homburg. Probably will be a center dent with a tighter pinch. Darker gray ribbon and binding. Kind of pumped about this hat!

Interesting shape.

KY Crusader

A-List Customer

Suits you very well.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

Great look on you
and if I look half as good as you at 60 I'll consider myself a winner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner