Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One of Us?

Ande1964

Practically Family
I was walking through the Gaslamp district of San Diego the Saturday evening of Comicon when I spotted this gentleman sitting at an outdoor table at some kind of restaurant/bar. I forget who called out to who, but we ended up having our picture taken together.

I didn't ask that night, but it hit me later that this fine-looking gent might have been a Fedora Lounge member. I'm not up enough on what we all look like, so I thought I'd ask you all. Does the guy on the right look familiar (I'm on the left).

Thanks,
Anj

sd_hats.jpg

jwalls

Vendor
I don't recognize the gentleman. However the Gaslamp district is one of my favorite places. If you see me wandering about don't hesitate to speak up.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Ande1964 said:
I was walking through the Gaslamp district of San Diego the Saturday evening of Comicon when I spotted this gentleman sitting at an outdoor table at some kind of restaurant/bar. I forget who called out to who, but we ended up having our picture taken together.

I didn't ask that night, but it hit me later that this fine-looking gent might have been a Fedora Lounge member. I'm not up enough on what we all look like, so I thought I'd ask you all. Does the guy on the right look familiar (I'm on the left).

Thanks,
Anj

sd_hats.jpg
I think I saw that same guy on a blog in May 2010 in connection with an Adam hat, brown in color. I copied pictures of him from the Internet for purposes of possibly copying that hat in the future. I did not write down which blog, but an assiduous researcher could look up "Adam hat" and May 2010 and maybe find the connection.

Ande1964

Practically Family
My Hat

The hat I'm wearing is a nice Borsalino from the early '60s. I travel with it a lot, because it's very packable.

My anonymous friend was much better-dressed than I. It was loud, but I think I detected an accent... British? He seemed delighted to meet another guy all decked out. He said my wife was lucky to have a man who dressed well.

Anj

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw