Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pakistani made Leather jacket round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Observe

One Too Many
You know what. You guys can enjoy this place in peace now .
I am done with this place . Usually forums are more engaging and interesting however this one is the opposite .
Personally I haven't seen any interesting postings here recently aside from

does my XYZ fit ?

Oh no I broke a zipper .

Is this conditioner going to ruin my jacket?

Looks at the creases

Things I learned here
Simmons bilt boo stolen patterns

Aero "Neck problems"

XYZ has terrible patterns (going from low to high end )

Moderators please ban my account
Lmao I have to say I didn't see this coming. You seem angry, time to step away from the computer for a bit. I even gave you a long and meandering empathy post! Can't win these days.

Edit: I admit I didn't really read the thread before replying, so now things make more sense to me. Dude has been mildly unhinged for several weeks now.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Lmao I have to say I didn't see this coming. You seem angry, time to step away from the computer for a bit. I even gave you a long and meandering empathy post! Can't win these days.

Edit: I admit I didn't really read the thread before replying, so now things make more sense to me. Dude has been mildly unhinged for several weeks now.
Wasn’t his first rodeo.
He heavily populated, blew up, “Pilotsplained” the 5 Star thread starting back when Hh121 was still doing his thing.
Graduated to a dedicated thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael