Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pictured: Thedi Leathers shawl-collar cognac buffalo hide jacket

Dickie Teenie

A-List Customer
Thankfully I don't have to deal with the job market here in Greece but as an American I sure could have picked worse places to live in Europe for my needs without naming them.
On another note picked up my "John Lennon" model sandals made in a one room shop by the son of the man who made John's in Athens, the Sophia Loren model didn't do it for me. On another thread i mentioned a couple months ago i was going to visit Thedi's shop and I'd report back here, my schedule got messed up but I'm planning to visit soon, the sooner the better. I'll report in after my visit.
Yeah, it's warming up.
rsz_p1240240.jpg

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Thankfully I don't have to deal with the job market here in Greece but as an American I sure could have picked worse places to live in Europe for my needs without naming them.
On another note picked up my "John Lennon" model sandals made in a one room shop by the son of the man who made John's in Athens, the Sophia Loren model didn't do it for me. On another thread i mentioned a couple months ago i was going to visit Thedi's shop and I'd report back here, my schedule got messed up but I'm planning to visit soon, the sooner the better. I'll report in after my visit.
Yeah, it's warming up.
View attachment 71780

hehe, summer is coming there, right? If you live in the southern suburbs of Athens you can wear them and stroll along the coastline!

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
Yeah, it's warming up.
View attachment 71780

I've also picked up some great sandles in Greece – Santorini. What's the address for that pair, @Dickie Teenie? I'll be in Athens again soonish.

CBI

One Too Many
I wold love to consider a Thedi jacket. They look great and some nice styles. If I were to expand my leather jacket horizon's (more than A-2's) there are some cool styles by Thedi.

For me though, I am getting to the point where I am not wanting to shell out all that cash w/o trying something on first and then trying on the exact jacket I am buying (before I agree to pay up!). Really no way around this unless I make a trip to Greece (or to any premium maker). I know Insurrection has try on jackets. Might be an option.

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Gotta love the colour in that jacket. The overall look is dashing. Wear it in good health.
How much would I need to shell out for this specific jacket?
If prices are not allowed, I'd appreciate a PM.
Just send an email to Theodoros, he will reply promptly.

Cornelius

Practically Family
^ LOL, I ordered sandals from this business last year - they're fantastic! In the process of ordering another pair for both Lady & my myself. Did not imagine crossing paths with them on this forum, but in retrospect, it makes sense.

Cornelius

Practically Family
New pair of Olgianna Melissinos sandals arrived last week, surprisingly fast shipping from Greece.

On the left is how they arrived as "Natural" color leather. Next is after one coat of Obenauf's leather oil (color will even out in the sun). And on the right are the pair I got last year, after much wear and an initial coat of Obenauf's.

Attachments

• image000000_04.jpg
    image000000_04.jpg
    905.6 KB · Views: 163

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner