Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Please judge fit of my new A2 (update!)

Richard Pryor

New in Town
I started a previous thread, asking for opinions on an XL A2 from RRL. Consensus was it was huge.

I got the L, and for $100 cheaper. It arrived today. What do you guys think? IMO, a lot better.

20121127_190710.jpg

20121127_190601.jpg

20121127_190555.jpg

20121127_190634.jpg

20121127_190620.jpg

Thanks for your time! I really like it here :)

And please be honest! I can take the heat.

majormajor

One Too Many
The main body of the jacket looks a good fit to me. The sleeves might just be a tad short, but that depends on how you like them.

Overall, a very nice jacket. A little hot water treatment on the collar will work wonders with the way it falls:D;)

giovanni

Familiar Face
Well, a leather jacket isn't considered a tailored article...so fit is more dependent on how comfortable you are in it.

I'd say it looks fine...if you can fit a thin sweater in there comfortably I'd say the fit is great.

Peacoat

Bartender
Now we talking'. Much better fit. I think the sleeves are fine. You don't want them long enough to have the knits start "tunneling."

Last edited:

Richard Pryor

New in Town
Looks much better. Now....we need to talk about getting you a better camera. :D

Ha. Tell me about it. Weird, cause the Galaxy 3 is supposed to have a good camera. But I think it must be the light and the fact that I'm taking it through a mirror.

Any chance you could show a pic of the label?

The label is in the previous thread if I'm not mistaken.

I'd say it looks fine...if you can fit a thin sweater in there comfortably I'd say the fit is great.

I will see how it fits with a sweater underneath. I also need to lose 10 pounds of fat and add 10 pounds of muscle.

Peacoat: thanks for the kind words. You are the reason I ended up being here at fedora lounge. I got sidetracked and bought a leather jacket, but my next purchase is definitely going to be a peacoat. Hope u don't mind me asking bunch of questions.

Thanks for your honesty guys! Any questions you want to ask me?

Last edited:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I own a few leather jackets and think your jacket is a very good fit. Unless you want to wear some thin jacket that fits you like a pair of tights, you never want a leather to be too small or close on your torso. One thing I have had happen to me on a tight fitting leather was the seam in the armpit tore from straining it reaching for a handgun inside my car one time. I had my local cobbler that works on leathers, sew it up and he fixed it just dandy. But that was mostly due to the jacket being too tight fitting. I sold it and purchased one that was not "hugger tight".

Well..I fumbled the quick retrieve of a replica 'Bruce Lee' 6 point throwing star from my skivies and sliced the arse end out of my Spandex tights. Thank gawd I was wearing a blousey Avirex and lined driving gloves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy