Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Share your own art here :)

Lamplight

One of the Regulars
Not sure if these can be considered "art", but I'll post them anyway:

IMG_1280small.jpg

DSCN0061small.jpg

IMG_3661small.jpg

I'd like to someday actually pick up a torch and build actual, real custom bicycles. But until then, I just draw them instead.

draws

Practically Family
Another Sunset

Here is a sunset photo I stitched together from 3 separate photos. Taken in Northern New Hampshire in early October, 2009. Enjoy!

MrNewportCustom

Call Me a Cab
Quigley Brown said:
Here's the hood ornament of an old Pontiac Silver Streak that's rusting away in the lot of a nearby auto body repair shop...

IMG_5800copy2100.jpg

Beautiful shot, Quigley! Love it! :eusa_clap

draws said:

Here is a sunset photo I stitched together from 3 separate photos. Taken in Northern New Hampshire in early October, 2009. Enjoy!

draws shoots and hits the target! Beautiful photo, draws! :eusa_clap

Lee

draws

Practically Family
2578365510105678540S600x600Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Just another hobby of mine!

Here is a panoramic photo of the White Mountains of New Hampshire looking south from The Mountain View Hotel in Whitefield, NH taken on Columbus Day weekend. I stitched together 6 separate photos to create this panoramic scene of beautiful northern New Hampshire. Mt. Washington (in snow) is at the far left and Mt. Lafayette/Cannon Mountain to the center right.
Enjoy!

Spalko

New in Town
Quigley Brown, the pic is gorgeous and the cat looks exactly like one cat I had and that we adopt more or less the same age the one in your pic.

The last piece I did a LOT of months ago due I'm passing through a serious artist's block at the moment that made even lost the joy I felt drawing. Photshop + graphic tablet.

spalko_dibujo_color-1.jpg

draws

Practically Family
My Greand Daughter

Here is an oil painting I did in 2005 of my grand-daughter, Lily. Size is 12" X 18" on luan board. Enjoy
2883838260105678540S600x600Q85.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner