Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us what you've made!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I finally made something vintagey for the 4th! I've been sewing mostly historical stuff lately. From a pattern I got on here in classifieds :) It came out a bit different than the illustration and isn't my usual style, but it's patriotic at least.
4thdress1.jpg
4thdress2.jpg

goldwyn girl

One Too Many
Everyone has been so productive :eusa_clap I love everything. I have been making curtains, so boring, but I did make this a short while ago. In all the unpacking confusion I can't find the pattern but if anyone really want to know which one I used I will look for it.
100_0391.jpg

ShortClara

One Too Many
Pink, adorable! Once again, so many Seamen jokes, so little time.... Yuk yuk yuk.

Goldwyn, red hot Lady! Great pattern - so gorgeous on your figure (which is already gorgeous - Goldwyn Man must be a happy fella!)

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Oh, GG, you always look so divalicious :)

I sewed again this weekend :) Its not that I want to be so productive, weather it be drawing, sewing or working on the computer, I have a compulsive need to make.

More blouses. These are almost too easy.

front-26.jpg
front-25.jpg

And two pairs of shorts, or rather one pair twice. I cut the first pair too small (thats what I get for working with a wrong sized pattern), so I cut a second too large, and pieced the back to the small front and vice versa. Seemed to work pretty well.

front-27.jpg

Everything I made this weekend can be seen here.

LD

SweetieStarr

A-List Customer
Goldwyn Girl - great dress! I would love the pattern whenever you get around to finding it.

Lady Day - is the dress pattern available for share?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou