Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

cassylynn

One of the Regulars
My hairstyle for Mothers Day....

This is my favorite so far :D Excuse the blank expressions :eek:

MothersDayHairstyle3.jpg
MothersDayHairstyle4.jpg
MothersDayHairstyle5.jpg
MothersDayHairstyle6.jpg

shamrocq

New in Town
Hi ladies! I'm so thrilled with how my pictures turn out at a photoshoot. I would like to share it with you all. Thanx so much for this forum to help make my look possible. Sorry I haven't got a clearer pix for the hair just yet. It's dun with pincurls, wet set overnight.

bucket.jpg

MissHannah

One Too Many
Shamroq: Wowzers! that looks SO cool!
cassylynn: really really cute!
miss bella hell: FABULOUS waves! I'm going to try to recreate what you've done at the front there. So chic.

So something odd happened when I brushed out my set this morning but it kind of worked:

Hair120508A.jpg
Hair120508C.jpg

I got these deep deep waves on one side - I actually had to flatten them down a bit! But the rest I piled and curled around until it looked respectable. I wouldn't normally go with this much height at the front as I already have quite a long face but I kinda liked it today :)

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
I think I've finally gotten the hang of setting my hair. I like the cute wave on the left front. I just wish I could get it to wave like that all over.
2486180695_0c97e4cd48.jpg

64tonya

One of the Regulars
Great Do's!

Audrey, nice mom's day do! You gal's all look great! I wish I had my camera so I could show a couple of my new do's off, oh well soon enough. You are inspiring me to try some new ones...

MaryDeluxe

Practically Family
Kimkat...I'm so jealous of your great red hair color!! I miss the days when my hair use to be that color :( I could just imagine what my students would say if I walked into school with my hair that color again! lol

Mary

Practically Family
DSCN0563.jpg

This is what I want! It's absoulute gorgeous. But I'm a novis so could you tell me in words what you did. That is, what curler is hiding in your hair and how wide it is? And how many do you use?

Cause you have dark hair I find it hard to see which way they are curled.To the back or up or how?

Would you be so sweet to answer some of my questions?!

And fabioulous hairdos everybody. I'm so impressed by you all!

M

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Mary said:
This is what I want! It's absoulute gorgeous. But I'm a novis so could you tell me in words what you did. That is, what curler is hiding in your hair and how wide it is? And how many do you use?

Cause you have dark hair I find it hard to see which way they are curled.To the back or up or how?

Would you be so sweet to answer some of my questions?!

And fabioulous hairdos everybody. I'm so impressed by you all!

M

Thanks! Well, there are no curlers in my hair. The hair is just rolled up and pinned - like a pin curl but sticking up to add volume. The hair on top and on the sides framing my face are all rolled towards my face, and the others were all rolled under. That's it!

shamrocq

New in Town
Thank you very much Kitty_Sheridan, Magpie Annie,Polka Dot, MissHannah. This is actually one of a series for my wedding pix. Back here there's a trend to have a wedding album and one would need to pay a hefty price for it. since most of the bridal studios are very HongKee/Taiwan styles, I prefer to have something unconventional and classic! I really wouldn't have able to done it without the help and guidance from all you lovely ladies here. Thank you so much.

Magpie Annie

Familiar Face
shamrocq said:
This is actually one of a series for my wedding pix. Back here there's a trend to have a wedding album and one would need to pay a hefty price for it. since most of the bridal studios are very HongKee/Taiwan styles, I prefer to have something unconventional and classic! I really wouldn't have able to done it without the help and guidance from all you lovely ladies here. Thank you so much.

:eek:fftopic: Wow what a great idea!!! You two look beautiful and so happy!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner