Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Darhling said:
I ordered this to be custom made for me, but I think I am going to get it in black with white accents (without the bows around the arms)

mmah5.jpg

Did you order it from the seller on Ebay (sorry I forget her name!)?
I am so desperate to order something from there, there are several designs I really like.

Promise you'll post pics when you get it, I bet you'll look amazing in that!:)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
AllaboutEve said:
Did you order it from the seller on Ebay (sorry I forget her name!)?
I am so desperate to order something from there, there are several designs I really like.

Promise you'll post pics when you get it, I bet you'll look amazing in that!:)

Yes I did! She has amazing feedback and is really helpful, I changed my mind and ordered it in dark grey with white accents. I promise to post as soon as it arrives :)

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
118551133_o.jpg

11e5_1.JPG

4 yards and 15 inches of 42 width silk or rayon fabric. I don't like pink but there's not too much and the pattern is cute. I do love the blue and green colors.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Darhling said:
Yes I did! She has amazing feedback and is really helpful, I changed my mind and ordered it in dark grey with white accents. I promise to post as soon as it arrives :)

I have heard nothing but praise for her outfits and she seems to have a good wide choice of fabrics etc.

Oh I can't wait to see it Darhling!:)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
AllaboutEve said:
I have heard nothing but praise for her outfits and she seems to have a good wide choice of fabrics etc.

Oh I can't wait to see it Darhling!:)

Me neither - even though the shipping cost is a bit high and I can expect charges from danish customs, it is stil pretty cheap for a custom made suit. She really asks a lot of questions regarding your measurements so it gets just right.

She does have a lot of nice pencil dresses and suits I would love to have too!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Fleur De Guerre said:
You won't be charged, she marks the value right down.

really?! Oh that would be so good! BTW I saw from your portfolio that you have the navyblue Sydney dress from Stop Staring, how is the fit of that dress compared to the other dresses (not the satin ones, the ones with a bit of stretch as well). It has finally become availible at daddy O's and I want to get the size right, so I don't have to deal with problems.

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
I'd say the fit is about normal, maybe a bit of extra room in the bust. It's that dress I had trouble with from Daddyos though, they sent me the wrong size then it was impossible to get them to answer emails...I had to call em. :rolleyes:

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Eve, I have about a million fabric samples and am happy to pop a couple in the post for you if you PM me your address?

The fit is as good as your measurements! However! I tend to give a smaller waist measurement though, as they seem to add ease and I like it tight.

MissHannah

One Too Many
Laura Chase said:
I just bought these shoes from Bertie, they were half off! Although I think the heel is a bit chunky, they are so soft and supple and comfortable that I just had to have them.

http://www.shoestudio.com/fcp-prod/Bertie/Shoes/2956/GISELE/

I tried these on in House of Fraser on sunday - they are really gorgeous. Where did you get them for half price? They were reduced in HoF but not half price...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner