Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Here is another one I picked up off the bay and it looks like Union tag is dated 1936. Its hard to believe how this fabric still looks brand new! Coat is in mint condition. The pants fabric is great too, but it did have a couple of small moth holes, but nothing bad at all.

DSC04048.jpg

DSC04055.jpg

DSC04052.jpg

DSC04053.jpg

Last edited:

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Great suits Johnny J!

There really needs to be a 'vintage suits only' version of the show us your suits thread.

Really outstanding suits, Johnny! :eusa_clap:eusa_clap

A few years ago, the "Show Us Your Suits" thread was almost exclusively vintage or good vintage repro. As membership expanded, this 'norm' became increasingly watered down. So yes, we do need a specifically-titled 'vintage suits' thread now.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys for the compliments and the info on the Union Label. I'm waiting for a couple more suits that I should be getting in the mail tomorrow. Will post picks later.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
And maybe somebody could cull the vintage suits from this thread and post them in the new one. Boy, that would be a tall order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany