Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your view!

RIOT

Practically Family
Zohar said:
Before long, thanks to my "Nasty Neighbors" (I really should contribute to that other thread), it began to look like this:

IMG_2265-vi.jpg

Is the '57 Ford for sale??? :D

Wesne

One of the Regulars
carebear said:
Our noble urban wildlife... :rolleyes:

2645265-400-x-321.jpg

We have those here in Montana too. We had one, who quickly acquired the nickname "Lucy the Moosey," making herself at home in town around Christmas. I didn't take any of these pictures myself, but I work for the local newspaper and we had people sending them in over a period of a couple of weeks, until the local fish and game authorities decided she'd overstayed her welcome. They tranquilized her and gave her a ride out of town after she walked up to a guy standing on his porch and gave him a nudge with her nose that almost knocked him down. :)

moose1.jpg

moose2.jpg

moose5.jpg

I liked this shot, very Christmasy. (Or is that Christmoosey?)

moose4.jpg

Here someone was taking a picture from her car, and Lucy decided to come up for a closer look.

moose6.jpg

moose8.jpg

moose7.jpg

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
No more snow but...

Here's my view. It's such a gorgeous day today, wish the weather would just stay like this forever.

window3.jpg

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Wow, those Moose pictures are incredible!! I especially love the last two, when he is peering into the car window:eek:
I love Moose. Whenever I take roadtrips to New Hampshire, Vermont and Maine I'm always on the lookout. They are such amazing animals to look at...

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Here's the view out my back window of my little garden, with all the spring bulbs pretty close to their peak. It's SO NICE to have a little outdoor space of my very own here in the city!
springflowers6azx5.jpg

No pics for OPSEC* reasons, but I will say that from some angles out along the perimeter fence there was once a lovely view of Mt. Rainier...

Then they had to start developing the area.:(

Maybe I'll snap a couple next time I head up to the mountain and post 'em here.

*OPerational SECurity

Twitch

My Mail is Forwarded Here
P5140003.jpg

Out the home office front window across my neighbor's yard on a cloudy day. Not too exciting [huh]
Then out the back drive under the carport attached to the garage.
DSC00001-2.jpg

Atticus Finch

Call Me a Cab
Hi Folks,

Earlier this year, this thread inspired me to do a series of seasonal photos of North Carolina's Trent River as seen from my boat ramp. Here's the results so far. They are: Fall (late October), Winter (mid January), Early Spring (late February) and Late Spring (April). I've still got Summer and Early Fall to go.

trees015.jpg

Adair070-1.jpg

carolinagame016.jpg

carolinagame041.jpg

Atticus

Mojito

One Too Many
goldwyn girl said:
Mojito, you're making me home sick for Sydney.
My friends used to love sending me photos taken on that balcony when I was overseas in London, Goldwyn Girl! Usually in the middle of the British winter, when they were all drinking cocktails and having a BBQ as the sun set over the national park. It would be accompanied with a note saying that they'd just come back from the beach, the temp was in the mid-30s, and they thought they'd drop me a line...!

pretty faythe

One Too Many
My view after 13 hours of work looks something like this....
seconds after signing out of work
view2.jpg

minutes later realizing I still have quite a walk to go to get to the car
view.jpg

giving into the realization that I don't have the powers of the Charmed Ones so I can't orb or levatate the rest of the way to my car and that I will have to be up bright and early to do it all again in the morning!
feet.jpg

(I was under a lamp post, so it looks pretty bright)

Thats going to work at 0800 getting off at 2115. Tomorrow will probably be longer. :D

Rafter

Suspended
I live in New London, CT not too far from the US Coast Guard Academy.
Saying that there are lots of boats in my neck of the woods would indeed be an understatement!!

Here's the view of the marina from my LR window:

Sailing2trmarina.jpg

Here's my view from one of the boats:

Sailing2tr.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran