Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Canadian Winter forecast: Get your ANJ-4 orders in!

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
We've had a couple of hard frosts over here and the mercury's to drop around above and below 0C, so the ANJ-4 has been pulled out.

Marv

A-List Customer
It's only been that cold on a couple of occasions down south from where you reside Sloan, here's hoping we see much more of the colder temperatures as I had be Irvin sat in storage for the past two years so could do with seeing the light of day at some point this winter.

Failing that, it's going to be the B-10 all the way I think unless it's a sh*tty mild one again to which the G1 will be in use.....bring on the Snow I say !!!

So the Farmers Almanac called it first, and now The Weather Channel is warning of a traditional Winter for us up here.
I'd say it's as good an excuse as any to get a decent vintage N-3B or ANJ-4/B-3 if funds allow.
Hesitating still? Ponder upon the quote "a notch or two above brutal" - for the "warmer" areas!

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/11/2...store-for-most-of-the-country-weather-network
That forecast only applies to you Easterners. A traditional winter for us requires lots of rubber......boots, coats and Sou'westers to block the buckets of rain and a rowboat just in case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn