Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Creative Crease Collection

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
For all the stylish, interesting bashes/creases out there that cannot be accurately described in any other way, this one is for you... Cane Rod's reversed teardrop 'Gem' bash comes to mind... Post 'em all here!

flute

Great things will become of this thread. I am certain of that.

Flute, thanks for the kind words on the crease that I put to my new VS which as of now, will be referred to as "The Gem" by Cane Rod Maker, and which is the first Fedora in this new thread; and to you also Mr. E Train for making the suggestion for such a thread.

Bolthead, your tutorial and time spent showing me how to do a crease; well as you can see I picked up something from you.

And thanks to everyone that gave me a big thumbs up thus far.....:D :D :D

Thank you and my hat's off to you all, this is a great place .....;)

Up-date: I was asked about the crown size open, it is 6'', the brim is 2 3/4 inch. I will measure the front and rear since the crease and update that information.

Regards,

Tim

VSTimsbash5.jpg

VSTimsbash4.jpg

VSTimsbash6-1.jpg

VSTimsbash8.jpg

VSlidon3.jpg

fluteplayer07 said:
For all the stylish, interesting bashes/creases out there that cannot be accurately described in any other way, this one is for you... Cane Rod's reversed teardrop 'Gem' bash comes to mind... Post 'em all here!

flute

(And Bartenders, if this thread is not Kosher, or has been covered already, feel free to delete. :eek: )

Mr E Train

One Too Many
fluteplayer07 said:
Love the color combo on that one! And the bash--it's like center dent meets diamond bash meets optimo. I like it. But Cane Rod's will be tough to beat.

it's kind of like an inverted cattleman's crease.

fluteplayer07

One Too Many
I think I remember seeing this one on an old ad posted here before, but never in real life (as real life as a jpeg gets). Looks good--nice execution!

But what I haven't seen...

...The JTLDT. Can't recall it. But there's an awful lotta buzz about it.

flute

Mario

I'll Lock Up
indycop said:
:D You decoded that pretty quick!lol

I firmly believe that we all remember that crease pretty well. One of the many great moments given to us by Jimmy in the last year.

Hmmm...come to think of it...I also have very fond memories of THIS ONE:

Left-12.jpg

lol lol lol :D :D :D ;)

Mario

I'll Lock Up
bolthead said:
Can we see a shot from the top of it ?

If I'm not mistaken, this crease dates back to the 20's?

It's an emulation (...) of a crease from a 1930's C&K ad and a pretty damn fine one too! Can't remember the name of the model, but I'm sure Brad will help us out on that one.

Er...hang on a minute...I think it was called the Saratoga...

Yep. Definitely the Saratoga. Just found the ad in question. Looks like this:

Saratoga.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner