Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Noble Schoble

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Bump. There must be more Schobles out there....

B

Yeah I've got one that has just been cleaned. Even used to have anti-Macassar inside - which I "detached" but ptobably saved the hat. The sweat is shot and will need to be replaced. Pics to follow

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
1940s Warburton Schoble

I just received this hat from Johnnyphi this week. The color looks quite a bit lighter in the pictures, but the hat is actually a beautiful darker green color. It has a beautiful high flange to the brim, triple row stitching on the brim, nice tall 5 5/8 inch crown, and an amazing suede-like finish. These Schoble hats are high end all the way. Heres some pics:

DSC06013.jpg

DSC06012.jpg

DSC06016.jpg

DSC06015.jpg

DSC05886.jpg

DSC05891.jpg

DSC05896.jpg

DSC05912.jpg

DSC05908.jpg

DSC05910.jpg

Last edited:

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
Josh-- nice hats this week, the whole lot of them, but this one really stands out to me. I adore those colors. It reminds me somewhat (though there are several differences) of my grandpa's Stetson.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
What a splendid hat, Josh! I like every aspect of it, and you wear it with real flair! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
Josh-- nice hats this week, the whole lot of them, but this one really stands out to me. I adore those colors. It reminds me somewhat (though there are several differences) of my grandpa's Stetson.

Very nice Josh... I think of your head size every time I admire the Johnnyphi collection.
But how did you get your eyes to match the colors in this hat??!!

What a splendid hat, Josh! I like every aspect of it, and you wear it with real flair! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Great hat, great color, Josh.

THANK YOU GENTLEMEN!! I really appreciate it. I love the color of this hat. In person the color really is much greener. The finish is just unreal. It literally feels like a piece of suede leather, but not in the obnoxious way, in the really luxurious way. Its funny Alan, my eyes are blue and green. Depending on what hat I wear, they change color slightly. So before I put the hat on, they were bluer, and then as soon as the hat went on my head, they became more green. LOL.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Well, compared to the other hats in this thread, mine's a beater, but it IS a Schoble, so . . .

Its liner had seen better days, so I removed it. It had a clear, crinkly shield behind the sweat that also met with my x-acto knife. After moisturizing the sweat front and back, steaming and stretching ever-so-slightly, it fits wonderfully. I'm not normally a fan of the "self-felt" bands, but this one is growing on me.

DSCF1102-2.jpg

DSCF1103.jpg

DSCF1106.jpg

The obligatory, if ill-photographed, noggin shot:
DSCF1107.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy