Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

Jolson, if for no other reason then his staring in the first talky (so that I could see and hear the clip "...you ain't heard nothin' yet" one billion times in my life).

"Executive Suite" or "Patterns"

Notice to the Public
"This or That" has now gone super meta again as our Golden Era experts employ PhD-level course material in a fantastic game of GE knowledge ping pong.

(I and my state-university BA in GE will sit on the sidelines - furiously Googling to learn and keep up.)

LizzieMaine

Bartender
Aileen -- love her stuff, especially her duets with Billy Murray. "Bridget O'Flynn, oh where have ye been?"

The Smith Brothers or Ben Bernie's Speed Boys?

(And I too am a Ramona fan -- whether featured with the full band or her Gang. Plus she was married to one of my favorite baseball broadcasters, Al Helfer -- the one Dodger announcer who refused to move to LA.)

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
Pique Poloshirt

Faithful or Forever? (1939)
Music by Ralph Rainger
Lyrics by Leo Robin

Faithful.

“Whistle While you Work” ?

or

"Heigh-Ho” ?

11ijxy0.jpg

First one.

Early morning or evening hiking?

Btw:
On purpose I chose the “beer” question and had an idea you would pick
room temp. beer.
Is this still popular with most folks in Germany and why?

Morning hiking.

I think, the most Germans hate this stupid icecold beer from beer-stalls on festivals. It's just too cold. You drink this cold stuff and your stomach hurts heavily. :confused: Better grab a beer from your fridgerator at home, let it warm up some minutes and enjoy. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy