Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
We finally got our Vanson Model B Deluxe up on our Thurston Bros. website! Check it out--http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!vanson-model-b-deluxe/c20n5

Sizes 36 through 44 are IN STOCK!!!

VansonCustomModelB_zps91e10196.jpg

VansonCustomBBack_zpsd5493e4e.jpg

VansonCustomBtag_zpsbc6cd0c3.jpg

***Remember, if you'd like armor to accompany your motorcycle jacket, please size up one size and purchase our Alpinestars Bionic Pro Shirt or Knox Venture Shirt!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
If you need an Aero fit jacket for a custom order to go in our December Aero production, please get started pretty quickly here...we need time to ship your fit jacket, get you fitted properly, and receive the fit jacket back... Customers in our December Aero production will have their new Aero jackets by late December / Early January!

AeroBrownFQHH_zpsece313d5.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Our new Vanson Chopper photos are going to be up soon! The Vanson Chopper is a great motorcycle jacket...if you'd like armor with the jacket, please ask us to add an Alpinestars Bionic Pro Shirt or Knox Venture Shirt to your order!

Very British, very classic!!!

VansonChopperFront_zps3d9a30f4.jpg

VansonChopperBack_zps08a7ef78.jpg

VansonChopperTag_zps2a294841.jpg

cafeblitz

New in Town
Carrie,

Apologies in advance if this has been asked and answered (I'm new around here and only read the last 10 pages or so of this thread), but can you guys get a hold of any Aero model? In particular, I am seriously considering the 1920's Hercules. Full disclosure: If I go that route, it will be some ways out into the future, maybe spring or so. I am just starting my homework for that purchase.

Thanks and thanks for the great thread and all the info/pics you post here.

Seb Lucas

I'll Lock Up
Carrie,

Apologies in advance if this has been asked and answered (I'm new around here and only read the last 10 pages or so of this thread), but can you guys get a hold of any Aero model? In particular, I am seriously considering the 1920's Hercules. Full disclosure: If I go that route, it will be some ways out into the future, maybe spring or so. I am just starting my homework for that purchase.

Why don't you contact them directly?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie,

We custom order every model of Aero...however, we usually fit customers using 1930s Half Belt, Cafe' Racer, J106, Highwayman, and Sunburst fit jackets. Give us a call when you're ready to get started and we'll get you fitted perfectly!

cafeblitz

New in Town
We custom order every model of Aero...however, we usually fit customers using 1930s Half Belt, Cafe' Racer, J106, Highwayman, and Sunburst fit jackets. Give us a call when you're ready to get started and we'll get you fitted perfectly!

Carrie, that sounds great and thanks for the info. I will be in touch as soon as I figure out which jacket is next.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Any chance of photos of the Vanson Chopper being worn unzipped?
Thanks,
Matt

Here are some photos of one of our customers in his Vanson Chopper Jacket at Backfire Moto...

VansonChopperatBackfiremoto_zpsf455e672.jpg

VansonChopperatbackfiremoto1_zps24b5bf45.jpg

Anyone own a Aero Rt. 66? Looks like yet another great option. Thx.

The Route 66 is a great jacket...just remember to size it like you would an Aero Highwayman!

Don't overlook the Pioneer either.

+1!!!

We took some high res. photos of our ACE Style No. 900 belts. These are IN STOCK and look absolutely amazing with Aero, Vanson, PCL, Thedi, and vintage leather jackets...$139.99 USD!!!

ACENo900Black_zps441dda3a.jpg

AceNo900Russet_zps32eb559d.jpg

ACENo900Russet1_zps5d5a5181.jpg

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Honestly, it's really too much. I like the Half Belt. I like the Sheene. I like the Pioneer. How does one choose!? :)

Probably choose a jacket based on one of the fit models as your first one and then go from there. Once you nail the shoulders, chest, and torso fit, the only thing left is body and sleeve lengths. Other than fit, it's all window dressing.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Two sporty cafe' racer options from Insurrection / Thurston Bros.

Our Vanson Model BH Deluxe is a great cafe' racer and ages very, very nice!

VansonCustomBHFront_zps86129002.jpg

VansonCustomBtag_zps96ce76ec.jpg

Our Aero Two-Tone Sonoma Racer is a lot of fun and looks incredible as the jacket develops an amazing patina!

AeroTwoToneCafeRacerFront_zps701d3c47.jpg

AeroTwoToneSleeve_zps3a6e4ca9.jpg

AeroTwoToneTag_zps2794696a.jpg

***Also, we have 12 custom slots left for December production at the Aero factory in Scotland, so order soon and you'll have your new custom Aero jacket by late December / early January!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoEllis