Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's a great Aero Sonoma Cafe' Racer with a beautiful Scrimgeour Ancient Tartan liner...this customer will be very, very pleased!

AeroTagShot2_zpsbcbe0947.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Yes! That looks like my J106 with the brass hardware and Royal Stewart tartan. Cannot wait.

Your Aero looks outstanding!

We're open 12-6 today, 12-6 tomorrow, and 12-4 on Sunday...come on in to say, "Hi!" You can also try on some absolutely spectacular jackets!

We have the best selection of premium horsehide, steerhide, and cowhide jackets in the United States!!!

www.insurrectionperformance.com

www.thurston-bros.com

Anival3_zps914ac1bb.jpg

Bunyip

Call Me a Cab
Remember, you get peace of mind with custom Aero purchases with Insurrection and Thurston Bros. because we provide an Aero fit jacket to each and every one of our North American customers!

We're open from 12-6 today and 12-4 tomorrow...stop on by!!!

www.insurrectionperformance.com

www.thurston-bros.com

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t660/carrie19742/AeroHalfbeltheavysteerhide_zps9152cc4f.jp
g

Carrie is that #1508 pic cordovan? It looks great

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
A nice batch of Vanson Model B Deluxe cafe' racers in sizes 38 through 44 are arriving in two days! These have been hot sellers for the riding season with custom features such as one inch extra body length, one inch extra arm length, a double-ended front zipper, and no cinch buckles on the lower back! Call (206) 550-3545 to secure yours today!!!

http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!vanson-model-b-deluxe/c20n5

ModelBDeluxefront_zps10b2110f.jpg

VansonModelBDeluxeback_zpsc888cb40.jpg

VansonModelBDeluxetag_zpsf9684f85.jpg

Last edited:

IXL

One Too Many
Waiting on an aero sonoma cafe racer fit jacket. Cant wait to see one in the flesh.

Be careful with that fit jacket stuff. I ordered a Vanson Logo Team Jacket through Insurrection, which will be manufactured in May. Carie sent me a similar jacket, a Vanson Stadium Jacket, which is built on the same basic pattern, to use as a fit jacket. This one was in stock at Vanson, Carie only getting it so she could forward it to me for fitting. She even included a UPS shipping label so the jacket could be returned directly to Vanson after I established the proper size.

Then, my wife took one look at me in the spot-on fit of the Stadium jacket and stated the only way that jacket was going anywhere was if Vanson just had to have it returned for some reason. When informed that the planned purchase was a bit different jacket, she replied "Well, get it, too!" (I really married "up!!") I then had to call Insurrection and explain to Wade that I'm keeping the fit jacket and still ordering the original Team Jacket I wanted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eve_grace