Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Waiting on an aero sonoma cafe racer fit jacket. Cant wait to see one in the flesh.

As of today, it's on its way!

AeroCafeRacerTagshot_zpse7ab6fe3.jpg

Jeigernaut

New in Town
Very nice. Is the jacket pictured the fit jacket? If so, I get to see my color first hand as well. Hopefully it is a perfect fit.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Very nice. Is the jacket pictured the fit jacket? If so, I get to see my color first hand as well. Hopefully it is a perfect fit.

Yes, this is the exact jacket you'll be receiving!

Below is a beautiful Aero 1930s Half Belt with a heavyweight Locharron tartan that was just sent out to a customer...

Aero30sHalfBeltSteerhide_zps381bbc23.jpg

Call us at (206) 550-3545 to order your custom Aero jacket or head over to our website to check out our wide variety of Aero offerings:

www.thurston-bros.com

Last edited:

NavyDoc

Familiar Face
Carrie,

Seen any Aero M-422's come in lately? I'm still waiting on Pony Express (UPS Ground) to deliver my tumbled brown FQHH Cafe Racer and Wade had said the M-422 was on its way when the Cafe Racer shipped.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Carrie,

Seen any Aero M-422's come in lately? I'm still waiting on Pony Express (UPS Ground) to deliver my tumbled brown FQHH Cafe Racer and Wade had said the M-422 was on its way when the Cafe Racer shipped.

The M422a should be shipping out from Aero soon, if it hasn't already!

Your Aero Cafe' Racer looked amazing... Here's the tag shot!

Aerotagshot_zpsefd333c5.jpg

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Yes, this is the exact jacket you'll be receiving!

Below is a beautiful Aero 1930s Half Belt with a heavyweight Locharron tartan that was just sent out to a customer...

Aero30sHalfBeltSteerhide_zps381bbc23.jpg

Call us at (206) 550-3545 to order your custom Aero jacket or head over to our website to check out our wide variety of Aero offerings:

www.thurston-bros.com

There are few more beautiful color combinations on earth than that hide and lining!

Jeigernaut

New in Town
I know there is a thread asking for pics of what the aero vintage black looks like but the pics no longer show up. Can someone post a pic please? Already speccing jacket no. 2.

Jeigernaut

New in Town
thanks for the pic? How did u know i was considering a teamster? Very cool looking jacket. Really like the maxwell but prefer the longer cut.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw