Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage short wool jackets

YETI

A-List Customer
Recently Sold On OFAS

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEAR-MINT-3...BE8NLRCyn4SC51KxG9lZo%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

30sHalfbeltMackinaw.jpg

YETI

A-List Customer
Allen Stockman. Last worn in 1947.
frontandback.jpg
I have a Melton halfbelt with that same peculiar scallop shape at the sleeve head. BTW That's a snappy western style jacket,you got, that normally would've had matching pants. My vintage Stockman Open Road would have complimented it perfectly.

Last edited:

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jacke01.jpg

jacke03.jpg

jacke04.jpg

jacke4b.jpg

Here is a finnish jacket I own. Instead of a beltback the fabric is gathered and there are small strips of elasticated band on the sides (at the waistlevel)
Unfortunately the arms are too short and there is a sun bleached striped in the back from storage...

Last edited:

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
I have a Melton halfbelt with that same peculiar scallop shape at the sleeve head. BTW That's a snappy western style jacket,you got, that normally would've had matching pants. My vintage Stockman Open Road would have complimented it perfectly.

It has matching pants.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
I am lusting after jackets like the examples shown here.. and I will find them, in my dreams :rolleyes:, in my size, vintage is just out of the question.. The only thing I can do is try crafting these myself...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 16736

I am lusting after jackets like the examples shown here.. and I will find them, in my dreams :rolleyes:, in my size, vintage is just out of the question.. The only thing I can do is try crafting these myself...

Make one for me too. Size 46. It does beg the question: why don't repro makers make more of this stuff? Guess the average selling price is lower than horsehide. Too bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner