Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

sixsexsix

Practically Family
Thanks! You can't buy stuff from a specific move set per say (unless you buy from somewhere online). Usually film/theater costumers will have a sale a few times a year, selling off clothing worn by extras - the stuff worn by celebs is usually tiny and/or auctioned off for charity. The one I go to, which happens twice a year, is run by a man who specialized in vintage and hand-made vintage reproduction, so everything is super unique. As the weather gets warmer I will post more here :)

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
I love what happens to happens to female wardrobes in spring. ;)

And I mean that in the best possible taste, of course....outstanding, ladies! :eusa_clap

thunderw21 said:
Great suit and fantastic fabric. :eusa_clap
From where did you get it?

Thanks for kind words, all!

I bought the navy DB within literally five minutes in the January sales here in Norway. It's Corneliani super120s - the buttons are m-o-p, dyed dark blue, but not quite as dark as the cloth. They reflect a lot of light though.

Paid ~$60, plus ~$140 for hemming the trousers. :)

A lot of walking today, so sturdy shoes:

DSC04271.jpg
DSC04274.jpg

DSC04260.jpg
DSC04266.jpg

DSC04283.jpg
DSC04272.jpg

I took a pic of my NOS 50s buffalo skin wallet as well, just for the hell of it...

MissS

A-List Customer
Gosh, it's starting to get a bit nippy down in this part of the world, so I'm having spring dress envy! You all look sooo wonderful! Time to head to Europe methinks!

Darhling said:
MissS - :eusa_clap :eusa_clap you look AMAZING!

:eek: Awh, thank you Darhling! Had to keep up with all you sharply dressed ladies and gents!

Miss S - Look at those gorgeous curls! I'll admit I'm more than a bit jealous of your figure.

The Shirt - thank you! Thanks to the ladies, my curls are quite bountiful these days! And the figure - well, if you read a certain ladies thread, you'll know my not so secret secret!

sixsexsix

Practically Family
shirt & pants - h&m
shoes - marc by marc jacobs
clutch - thrifted
new1.jpg

sorry about the blurriness, one day i'll get it right

sixsexsix

Practically Family
thanks! you can't really tell in that picture but the top white part is super sheer and covered in tiny blue polka-dots. the navy blue tie is covered in white polka dots

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Brown 2-piece suit
Blue shirt
Brown and blue paisley tie
Brown suspenders, socks, and shoes
Home made blue floral print cotton pocket square
Home made cuff links
Gold collar bar
Gold and silver tie clip
Broner Lite Felt fedora in putty with brown ribbon

13416245669.jpg

13416245624.jpg

(pics taken at lunch with cruddy laptop cam)

Slim Portly

One Too Many
sixsexsix said:
Would love to see these homemade cufflinks!
Ask and ye shall receive. Very hard to make out here, but they are just 14mm round simulated mother of pearl buttons attached to 11mm six-sided buttons with tiny split loops.

13416474559.jpg

13416474566.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
pants today!!

black cropped cigarette pants
white shirt with black accents
black patent Mary-Janes
big black clutch

I have no idea why I am standing so wierd with my feet!! lol

30112007090.jpg

MissS

A-List Customer
six & darhling - loving the pants and cute tops. Wish that I could find pants that fit nicely.

Slim, I hurt my head swooning the other day, so I'll just leave it as niiiice today. Loving the tie.

Slim Portly

One Too Many
You ladies are too sweet. I do wish the light was better, and the camera. Maybe I'll take some better ones when I get home, if I haven't fallen over already.

Darhling, the pants are very flattering on you. And your feet are cute turned that way.

MissS, swoon away. I'll catch you.

D

DeaconKC

Unfortunately, I don't get to dress as nicely as most on my job. Cowboy boots, jeans or heavy duty pants and kevlar is the day to day outlook.....
gunknife001.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925