Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Miss S - you look absolutely stunning - the dark hair combined with a fireengine red dress is so powerfull, I suspect a tale of aussie lads running after you on the street..

Slim - what bags? I am with Miss S here, I just see those blue eyes.

sixsexsix

Practically Family
60s feeling

dress - zachary's smile
tights - h&m
shoes - vans
IMG_2180.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
okay - I decided to go to a cocktail party at a friend of mine - I needed to see happy people.. Sorry for the puffy, cried out eyes, I promise to fix my makeup before going out :)

Stop Staring! secretary dress, Bottega Veneta shoes and (not shown) Chanel Timeless Clutch.

Here you go folks - with a face, a pose and everything..

DSC01461.jpg

DSC01462.jpg

Maguire

Practically Family
I've been getting a little more casual lately since the weather is becoming unfavorable for wearing jackets or even long sleeves, but today i decided to go a bit more dressed to get my dinner since i may not be able to for awhile. I'd like to have worn my three piece but i didn't feel like putting much thought into it

DSCF0833.jpg

DSCF0827.jpg

Oh yeah and just for the record, i DON'T take that many pictures, i usually take a picture if i want to show someone either a new tie or a suit or something. I'm not THAT vain. Just figured i should add that disclaimer. No hat today either, like i said most of my hats are not in the best shape, and another problem is my hair doesn't take too kindly to hats- but thats another topic. Normally i'd go for suspenders but they were attached to a different pair of pants and i didn't bother taking them off.. too lazy.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Maguire - the more pics the better! Dont hesitate to post a lot of them.

Charlestenbows - thank you so very much! being a little minx sometimes isn't the worst thing, right?

Slim - Are you allright?!

;)

Slim Portly

One Too Many
MissS said:
*Siiiiggghhh...* Styyylish, Mr Portly!

Me today...the sun came out to play, yay!
[Edit] - I think I need to practice posing, a la Slim.

fl005.jpg
How fortunate, I just happen to be offering private lessons. I will, however, need to see a few dozen more pictures of you to determine the proper poses.

MissS

A-List Customer
Must...resist...Slim's...eyes...must...resist...ah, darn it, unlike Maguire, I AM that vain...so I will subject you all to another picture of moi!

Today, a cold weather version of yesterday's outfit.

FL027.jpg

Forprinting010.jpg

Darhling, you look smokin' hot my dear!
Maguire, snazzy! Does anything else think he looks like Clark Kent with the glasses on?
Orgetorix, love the combo!
Sixsexsix, love it!

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Darhling said:
of course! I must admit I might have a mild case of it...

DSC_0195-1.jpg

I will only clean and arrange your shoe closet on the condition that I am allowed to watch you put on and take off every pair, with a quick stroll around the room in each. That's my final offer, I'm quite firm.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97