Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

get_atomized

One of the Regulars
Mario said:
mallory_02_28_10.jpg

Now, it's probably just the Tom Waits quotations you always put in your signature (don't think I haven't noticed) but I always think you're devastatingly close to the real thing!!

86-87-87nov-IlMucchioSelvaggio-nr118.jpg

Swoon!

Mario

I'll Lock Up
get_atomized said:
Now, it's probably just the Tom Waits quotations you always put in your signature (don't think I haven't noticed) but I always think you're devastatingly close to the real thing!!

86-87-87nov-IlMucchioSelvaggio-nr118.jpg

Swoon!

Well, thank you! :D

You know, it's funny because that same thing came up in the hats forum just two weeks or so ago. My hair sometimes does what it wants and I just had to post this photo of my stray hairdo:

hatless.jpg

:rolleyes: ;)

BTW: I like that Devo image in your avatar! I loved them ever since I first watched their live appearance in the "Urgh! A Music War" film from 1981. Great stuff. :)

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
sproily said:
Wore the hat (new boater from eBay) on the photo but not outside, it's sadly still not warm enough. I wore my newsboy instead.

boaterz12.jpg

and here's the outfit I used outside
muusta.jpg

Very cute, Sproily. Really very very cute.

If you don't mind my asking, what tie are you wearing? Maybe it's the photo or my eyesight, but it looks like it's made of wool!!

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
a vintage-esque look...

dd Sarah found this really old photograph, on the back its printed SEP 1988!! Scanned in, cropped, and removed as many scratches and dust specks as possible in PhotoShop. Then changed to grayscale. I had made the dress. Dress is long gone, but I still have the white crocheted gloves and Cost Plus chinese paper parasol, which went with me to the Gatsby in 2009!
383522586.jpg

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
sproily said:
Wore the hat (new boater from eBay) on the photo but not outside, it's sadly still not warm enough. I wore my newsboy instead.

boaterz12.jpg

and here's the outfit I used outside
muusta.jpg

Great look :eusa_clap I could never pull off an outfit like yours.. On you it looks natural, on me it would look 'costumey'..

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
Thanks for the answer, Sproily. I've never seen a tie made out of wool before. I always assumed that ties were only ever made out of cotton and/or silk. This is a neckwear first for me.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Wearing the pants I thrifted last week for 3 Euros. I paid almost another 30 Euros to have them altered to my needs (they were a tad or two too large in the waist) - a costly endeavour but worth every penny in my opinion. Made from pure new wool they're wonderfully soft and I really have to fight the urge to sleep in them... :eek: ;)

mallory_03_01_10.jpg

Maguire

Practically Family
26527_498850625513_876185513_11430433_5433207_n.jpg

This was during the day in Gort. I was trying to go for casual- only brought two suits as i said so i had to make due a bit here, with a friend i'm doing work with nearby now. Just a pullover sweater, shirt and tie and slacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland