Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

The Shooman

Practically Family
AlanC said:
img0789d.jpg

Grenson masterpiece?

Pocketsquare doesn't seem to work at all.

Shoos colour is a distraction for that outfit [in my view]; serious business shoos going with a more casual outfit, it doesn't work well. Also, l would have liked to have seen lighter shoos so there isn't so much matching going on, would have worked better with the suit.

Sorry Al, but you know me....l always give it to ya straight mate. No cotton wool from me son. :)

Regards old man: The Shooman.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
A bit chillier today. Western shirt. GWG (Great Western Garment) Workwear denim jacket. Probably post- Levis buyout. Buckleback jeans (the metal of the buckle broke a couple days ago, unfortunately- snagged on the ugly '70s tweed couch in the picture as I was standing up). '30s cap.
P1060864.jpg

Panache

A-List Customer
I am an extremely infrequent pipe smoker but today offered an opportunity to enjoy a pipe outside while listening to the sound of the rain as well as a chance to indulge in a bit of contemplation of surrealistic art.

DSC02571.jpg

The pipe is a brand new Dr. Grabow I picked up at a second hand store for $5

And here is an antique version

DSC02571-1.jpg

Cheers

Jamie

Maguire

Practically Family
A slightly cut off hat but this was the last day before the weather required a lighter suit:

DSCF2488.jpg

I don't know why but this suit usually gets lots of compliments. I think its a 70s cut because the lapels are HUGE. I don't have any other photos of it though. It cost me 9 bucks on ebay :D. The hat was an ebay victory from one of you FL folks out there. I still haven't given you the proper review but thanks, its great.

DSCF2505.jpg

This panama arrived today in the mail courtesy one of the FL folks too.. i'm very pleased with it. The suit is a linen.. i got it for 7 on ebay and i'm not to fond of the color but i have the right tie and shirt for it, and since i've got so few linens, it'll make do.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I sincerely apologise for the substandard picture quality of all my contributions to this thread.

Walking my little brother to school.
090636.jpg

-The usual hat.
-60s Dunn & Co jacket with windowpane pattern (part of a two piece suit).
-Cravat of unknown age. The pattern is actually more interesting than it may look in this picture.
-Modern shirt, trousers, belt, pocket square and shoes.

Scotus

One of the Regulars
avedwards said:
I sincerely apologise for the substandard picture quality of all my contributions to this thread.

090636.jpg

-The usual hat.
-Cravat of unknown age. The pattern is actually more interesting than it may look in this picture.

The picture's fine; however, it looks like you have something behind your back you're trying to hide. ;) Just kidding. You look great, as usual.

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
avedwards said:

090636.jpg

-The usual hat.

Great look. Very sharp and clean, but with just enough flair to be interesting.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
BellyTank said:
Yes, indeed- "which hand?"

We see a little more each time, don't we.

B
T
Well I tried putting my hands in my pockets but that ruined the line of the jacket for the picture. So I decided to hide them instead and leave you wondering what's in them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn