Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab

louis_custom_hatters_10_29_10a.jpg

Beautiful Baby, just beautiful.

The Good

Call Me a Cab
Dont have a pic but wore Chinos, brown oxfords, dark brown shirt and my A-2 most of the day (out and about shopping etc)

This actually resembles the way I typically dress, on most days going out to town. But the main differences are that I wear a G-1 jacket instead, mainly blue or white dress shirts, occasionally wearing jeans instead of chinos, and also generally more casual shoes than oxfords. For the record, I did a variation on this, wearing a green plaid flannel shirt, Levi's, the G-1 jacket, and my Stetson homburg.

WineGuy

A-List Customer
WG, great! Those champagne corks under pressure can really travel far and hurt somebody...:)

And is there is also a corkscrew coming out of your head too??

ehcork.jpg

Thanks Tomasso and Carey. I did up the forehead cork with fake skin and blood...looks darn real when you see it up close...then a good customer came in and gave me the cork screw through the head device as a gift so I've got corks coming and going!

Gilboa

One of the Regulars
:eek:fftopic:

Looks like your winestore is fun to visit. Just a bit too far away for me ... no matter how much I enjoy a good bottle and even though you sell swiss wine ;)

Btw, the link in your profile to your website does not work, I think you forgot to add the 'p://' bit ... Signature link works though :)

Last edited:

flat-top

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No pictures, but today for Halloween I'm wearing a black and white striped shirt, dark denim "prisoner" coat and jeans, boots and a floppy newsboy cap. All my regular clothes, but put 'em all together and I'm a fugitive from a chain gang.

Last edited:

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
My own version of Carey-casual today: Light pink Ralph Lauren bootcut corduroys, light pink with multi color print and rhinestone trimmed 3/4 sleeve t-shirt, beige vintage flat shoes. Accessoried with light pink jeweled vintage-inspired drop earrings, and a coordinating bracelet. Hair pulled back right now into a high ponytail for dance practice at 6:30 tonight, gearing me for the Nov 20 SJSU Ballroom Dance Comps. Everything stops at 8pm, as we will all be watching DWTS at 8pm at the teachers' house!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buhles