Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mario

I'll Lock Up
I just got up and that already made my day! :D

Team dressing across the Atlantic.

blanket.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The blanket team collage is fun. We should do a whole matchy matchy thread. I can imagine some international challenges.

Great new Hollywood jacket Mario. I wouldn't worry about the length. With the casual style and collar it us more a mix of a sportcoat and a shirt-jacket imo.
How warm is it? I always thought of Hollywood jackets as something for the summer.

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Oh well, it's actually warmer than I thought. For starters, it's fully lined and the back and the sleeves are made from tweed (the darker front panel is made from gabardine). I wouldn't - and couldn't! - wear a tweed jacket in the summer as I'd probably die from a stroke after a couple of minutes... ;)

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Amazing look love the braces only thing that could make this look better would be prehaps a collarbar and some sleeve garters.
But hey still a brilliant look for such a young lad. Do you get many coments?

I respectfully disagree. I think a collar bar might be too much considering he already has a tie bar and the metal of his braces clips. I think it's just right! Work environment permitting, a blazer or sport coat would be awesome. I agree that it's an excellent look though! More of us young men should be dressing this way.

fashion frank

One Too Many
Frank, that is a stunning suit! Outstanding ensemble! Only minor point is just to show a wee bit of linen at the sleeve cuffs. Other than that, perfect.

Thank you Gin&Tonics and yes how right you are ,I could stand to have the sleeves shortened just a tad , thanks for noticing and confirming what I was already thinking.

All the Best, Fashion Frank

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
grayredflatcap.jpg

Me not showing enough linen lol It's actually that the sleeves on this shirt are too short rather than the jacket sleeves being too long. One can't win em all I guess. I rather like this old shirt; hopefully I can find one in identical pattern cloth someday with proper length sleeves!

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
From the same day as the collage with Dinerman
My other new purchase: Polo Ralph Lauren knit vest. The wool is thick and itchy: perfect for a vintage feel. ;)
floblanketjacke3.jpg

fashion frank

One Too Many
grayredflatcap.jpg

Me not showing enough linen lol It's actually that the sleeves on this shirt are too short rather than the jacket sleeves being too long. One can't win em all I guess. I rather like this old shirt; hopefully I can find one in identical pattern cloth someday with proper length sleeves!

Your right about the shirt but your jacket is exactly the right size as your first knucle joint is in line with the bottom of your suit jacket , I like the look!

All the Best , Fashion Frank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari