Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"Not so much "wearing" as "trying on" I have the Vintage Bicycle ride coming up next Sunday, so i tried on my "West Of England Tweed" I think it will look just "Duckie" with breeks, long socks and sensible Brogues"

4606398402_f14ef63db7_o.jpg

4530900879_f63ae68dc6.jpg

4537796404_09df288189.jpg

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
BinkieBaumont said:
I have the Vintage Bicycle ride coming up next Sunday
Would that be one of those tweed rides? In any event, please do try to take some pix, Binkie.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"Thanks, Chaps, the scarf is new "Jeff Banks" it was $59.95 from the Myer Emporium, but I had a $35.00 gift voucher from my employer for being "Good" and Myer had a 30% sale so it cost me $6.95!!!

"Sunday will be busy, the Vintage Ride , and the walk through Menora and Mount Lawley, but I will be "snapping them off" like crazy and will post copiously"

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
At a zither concert tonight hosted by the Ango-Austrian society. Sorry about the poor quality of the pictures but I'm just a broke young man with nothing but a webcam for photos.
220328.jpg

220314.jpg

-Late 30s/early 40s Australian DB suit. The colour is navy with white lines (visible) and red lines (probably not visible here).
-Beige shirt, may look white due to the poor lighting.
-Akubra Federation.
-Beige pocket square with blue lines around the edges and coffee coloured piping.

Quite a contrast to earlier today when I was wearing cling film after being attacked by a group of students (as a leaver's prank). lol

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Visiting the local jazz society. I had the genius idea of taking my pictures during the daytime so that the quality is better. I can't think why I didn't come up with that before now.
152141.jpg

-Early 60s Burton jacket (reversible so it can be beige or brown cord).
-The usual hat (Sorry if this gets boring but I try to be as true to the Golden Era as possible by wearing only one hat).
-Light creme/off-white button down collar shirt in an attempt to look more casual.
-Modern tie which appears slightly vintage because of the paisley design and the fact that it's unlined.
-Grey, black and white microcheck waistcoat (similar to the sort on morning dress trousers) of unknown age.
-Modern black trousers which are in desperate need of replacing.
-(not visible) Extremely unpolished black brogues, still dirty after stargazing in a field last night.

Scotus

One of the Regulars
avedwards said:
Thank you. :) I love that hat and I'm proud of the crease if I may say so (having spent an entire train journey perfecting it). I hope my outfit is good enough to match the crease.

It is. A very good look.

brendon

Familiar Face
Edward said:
They do them? Interesting.... button or clip?
well the person i brought them off said they were top man and these are button top man do do braces but mostly clip a few y back mostly x back some ok designs they also do some cool bow ties b ut there all pretied

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot