Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Tigerprawn

New in Town
Lots of great looks in here. I spent more time than I'd like to admit browsing back in the thread. CrazyDaisy that's an amazing dress/pic.

Unfortunately, not a picture from today, but quite recent within the week.

5246593063_263611fb0f_z.jpg

5246593387_3905342ec3_z.jpg

Thank you so much! Grandpa's sweater is my favorite, most prized article of clothing I own! I was worried the cowboy boots were risky, instead of dress shoes, but my dad always wears them when he's in even his best clothes, so I figured why the heck not!

AtomicEra Tom: Love that sweater! You look very well put together the boots don't throw it off an inch.

brendon

Familiar Face
me today after a long spel not posting

its been a long time so thougth i better get back into posting
today is vintage feel all modern items
jumper and bow tie top man shirt burtons and braces top man

DSCN4841.jpg

DSCN4840.jpg

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Walking my mol to the bus stop this morning.
101216.jpg

-Flannel suit (90s I think but with some vintage styling)
-50s scarf to hide the fact that I'm wearing my pyjamas underneath :eek:

Last edited:

The Good

Call Me a Cab
That's sharp. What hat is that, by chance? Is it your Federation IV or Chatham? I'm going to guess the former... I wore mine (dark brown) out today as well.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
What I am wearing today?
As much as possible - indoors!
The heating system went last night - the same night that was the coldest yet this winter!!!
So I am trying to work (type) in RN sweater, Irvin jacket - and wollen gloves.
Not pretty - but effective.

Torpedo

One Too Many
I assembled this pretty classic outfit in order to première the hat (30s Stetson) and the tie (30s Black Watch plaid Botany)... shirt is modern, but 30s style with spearpoint collar (German brand, which I found thanks to a heads-up from fellow lounger Mario), jacket 60s, waistcoat undated vintage.

DSC01086b.jpg

DSC01103b.jpg

Last edited:

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
I assembled this pretty classic outfit in order to première the hat (30s Stetson) and the tie (30s Black Watch plaid Botany)... shirt is modern, but 30s style with spearpoint collar (German brand, which I found thanks to a heads-up from fellow lounger Mario), jacket 60s, waistcoat undated vintage.

DSC01086b.jpg
Looking good as always sir. :eusa_clap

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Nice ensemble, Torpedo! Where did you buy the shirt from?

They're made by Signum. There's one seller on the German eBay who sells them for approx. $14.50. They're all striped - I haven't come across a plain colored Signum shirt with spearpoint collar yet.

Click on the photo below to see a listing for a gray striped shirt in size M. There you can find more shirts.

Big_e

Practically Family
Grey Stetson Sovereign with a stingy mod brim, light grey shirt, ebay black and silver thin tie, black Dickies pants with black matching sportcoat and dark tan London Fog overcoat.
Ernest

me1-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR