Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Today, taking my son to a checkup and then errands around town.
DSC06398.jpg

I would love to see you represent us Yanks in the Chap of the Year contest, Nick. Of course, being American, you likely wouldn't have a chance, but not all Brits are ethno-centric...

Bugsy

One Too Many
Nick D;122485[SIZE="4" said:
[/SIZE]0]Today, taking my son to a checkup and then errands around town.
DSC06398.jpg

I wore a similar outfit to York a couple weeks ago, but with a different tie, '30s instead of '40s pattern trousers, and brown brogues.
209670_683360867587_40606736_37213342_6070426_o.jpg

DSC06053.jpg

Excellent as always, Nick. I hope your son's check-up was A1.

Mr. 'H'

Call Me a Cab
djgo-cat-go... very, very cool... I love it. I thought that might be your Gap chambray shirt (I know Feraud has one and loves it.) You really wear your clothes well. I especially *love* the brim up look. With the "brim up look" you're either Uber-cool or dorky.... I fall into the latter category unfortunately - you don't!

Cross-threading, this is what I'm wearing today:

IMG_5579.jpg

-Stetson Playboy
-Lofgren shirt
-ATF-khakis
-Re-Mix shoes

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
Thank you, all! Vintage casual wear is something I've been working on in my wardrobe.

Widebrim, thank you for the vote of confidence. There was an American in the first round, but I don't think I'll be entering, this year or next if they do it again.

Edward

Bartender
Thank you, all! Vintage casual wear is something I've been working on in my wardrobe.

Widebrim, thank you for the vote of confidence. There was an American in the first round, but I don't think I'll be entering, this year or next if they do it again.

You would gain a tremendous amount of votes on looks alone, but yes, it seems that if your being "of foreign extraction" as they seem to like to put it came out, it might count against you. I suspect though that if they do it again (this initial event is, ultimately, a launch event for a book) they will opt for a different selection process as this one has taken a turn for the worse with an awful lot of people mistaking mere abuse for wit. Nice to see what you've done with the Eva Dress patterns - I plan to have a few things worked up on those myself.

djgo-cat-go

Practically Family
djgo-cat-go... very, very cool... I love it. I thought that might be your Gap chambray shirt (I know Feraud has one and loves it.) You really wear your clothes well. I especially *love* the brim up look. With the "brim up look" you're either Uber-cool or dorky.... I fall into the latter category unfortunately - you don't!

Thanks mrH! at times I feel quite dorky, brim up or down, makes no difference on those days ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic