Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
^^Those are both very sharp, well combined outfits Steve. I really like the second suit.

His is in basque country. I agree: The perfect country gentleman look and colorful too.
That solves that question. I can't wait until the vintage beige/tan trousers I recently ordered on ebay arrive so I can also try a look like that with earth tones (rather than my usual blues and greys).

Jannie

New in Town
Hello everyone,
after having been gone for quite some time yet again:
This was me yesterday... Having kind of a bad picture taking-day. ( iPhone 2G and webcam are clearly not my friends)
I'm wearing Heyday Clothings “Mary” dress, which I got in a sale ( The factory produced the dresses 1/2 size too big/small- perfect for me who's in between sizes! Woo! ). My hair isn't long enough for the 40s styles this dress would've called for, so I had to improvise a bit and went for a late 40s/early new look crossover feel. My red Remixes with bow would've been perfect with this dress, but peep toes seemed a bit inappropriate to me given the time of the year, even though it hasn't been a very cold december here.

IMG_0867.jpg

Since I haven't found vintage glasses that suit me yet (and didn't want to spend the evening with a headache), I had to stick to my modern frames. Also, I just couldn't resist these glittery christmas tree ball earrings!

Fotoam24-12-2011um16352.jpg

And of course I had to wear my red-seamed stockings.

IMG_0871.jpg

In spite of Iphone 2G & webcam, you look fantastic...!

rue

You looked darling Lottie! That dress is perfect :)

Here's my contribution from Christmas Eve:

IMG_1564.jpg

My daughter took this picture of me and although I look silly (as I think I always do no matter what), it shows the true color of the dress ......
IMG_1563-1.jpg

Last edited:

Lights

Familiar Face
My daughter took this picture of me and although I look silly (as I think I always do no matter what), it shows the true color of the dress ......
IMG_1563-1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is a beautiful dress and you wear it well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy