Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
A rainy day outside Copenhagen.
Photo1-2.jpg

My fathers scarf from the 50's, rust Barbour tweed jacket and Aquascutum.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some cool cats, Gene. I like the chocolate brown pants together with the green of the tie. Do you have your black german suit yet? I think I asked before but I can't find it in the search.

Flicka

One Too Many
Lots of spiffy looking gentlemen (and one very pretty cat)!

Today I wore a recently purchased, vintage, detachable collar that the seller claimed was 30s with a black dress (and pearls). Not very imaginative, I admit, but I really like the collar.

photonow.jpg

Edward

Bartender
A lot of inspiration here.... I'm photographing my looks this week while I teach on our partner campus in Beijing, not sure when I'll manage to upload the pictures...

Today I wore a recently purchased, vintage, detachable collar that the seller claimed was 30s with a black dress (and pearls). Not very imaginative, I admit, but I really like the collar.

photonow.jpg

I like this a lot. :)

H.Herdick

Familiar Face

photonow.jpg

Wonderfull. I love it.

Not as nice as @ Flicka:

10287211tp.jpg

Peregrine

New in Town
What are you wearing today? Last time someone said that to me, it was on the phone and accompanied by heavy breathing.

(And it was a wrong number :()

Apologies if that joke's been done to death; it's a long thread!

No pics from me, it'll frighten the horses. Charcoal T M Lewin two piece suit, RAF Collection shirt with RAF tie, highly polished black Oxfords, Driza-Bone overcoat, Akubra Stylemaster hat (dark grey).

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Wow, everyone is looking fantastic! I kind of miss dressing nicely, but since I'm in a far distant land behind the former iron curtain and its so dusty and polluted here, it's probably just as well I don't wear my nice clothes lol

Keep it up folks!

Mario

I'll Lock Up
Is that your PB? Looks great.

Yes, that's the one. Even though this seems not to be made from PB fabric but from tropical weight wool. It's really very airy and light. I love how the slightest breeze catches in the fabric and makes it flutter. ;)

palm_beach_tropical_01.jpg

Hello Mario
Great looking tie. I like that kind very much.
Greetings
Marco

Thanks. Got it from a lounger. :D
Sadly, it's not in the best shape as there is some wrinkling around the edges and I wouldn't really dare to take an iron to it...

Last edited:

Flicka

One Too Many
Dinerman, that's a wonderful jacket and a great look. It'd bring tears of joy to my mother's eyes (she was young back when).

Hello Mario
Great looking tie. I like that kind very much.
Greetings
Marco

I like the tie a lot too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy