Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Thank you :) I dress nicer for church in the colder months, though. Can't wait to break out the sport coats and ties again.

Well you looked very dapper that day and that's the truth :)

That poor wagon..... you'd better show her some love ;)

She needs some love, but I have to get her back home. She's at my parents', so I have to have someone give me a ride there, then bring her back home.

Mr Vim

One Too Many
Tonight by sheer happenstance I was wearing exactly what I am wearing in my avatar photo minus cigar... and I received many compliments... and many nick names: Al Capone, Dick Tracy, The Spirit (my favorite), I can only wish for a time and place that I may be around those who do not mock my appearance but rather welcome it with open arms... I truly hope to be in Los Angeles or nearby for my next tour.

metropd

One Too Many
I have been absent from the Lounge as I was in a fight with four thugs. I am out of the hospital, and almost ready to be out and about town. I will ship the rest of the loungers packages out this monday. I apologize for the long wait.

Before Fight
396149_335642273189477_2124553323_n-1.jpg

292337_335642303189474_721771166_n1.jpg

After Fight with Four thugs.
536851_3866874383981_365999333_n.jpg

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
I have been absent from the Lounge as I was in a fight with four thugs. I am out of the hospital, and almost ready to be out and about town. I will ship the rest of the loungers packages out this monday. I apologize for the long wait.

Before Fight

After Fight with Four thugs.

Dang! I'm glad to hear you came out alright. I hope the cowardly bastards went away looking worse than you. Take care of yourself and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Edward

Bartender
Jinkies, that looks rough - hope you're recovering well, both physically and psychologically. Similar thing happened to Phillip Sallon in London about a year and a half ago - he got right back out there dressed just as he was before as soon as he good. Good for him. Anyhow, good to see you or someone with you had the presence of mind to photograph what they did - this will be very helpful in subsequent criminal and/or civil litigation.

brendond

New in Town
What happened to metro was shocking but after having a converstion via msg on another site i can say he seems good and getting better. I just cant belive people can be so awful , my hope is he recovers soon and gets back out there. One thing i learned from metropod is tophats are indestrucable as hiis hat survived the attack. Im sure metropod will be posting agian soon when he feels up to it and i second all those that said they hope thugs are caught.

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I have been absent from the Lounge as I was in a fight with four thugs. I am out of the hospital, and almost ready to be out and about town.
Sorry to see that, hope you are on the mend! Punks are always brave when it's four against one. Send them my way, my friends and I will teach them to pick on some one their own size! I hang out with a lot of ex special forces, Green Barrett, Mountain, and an Airborne Sniper. We would have fun, the four punks, not so much!

Awful, just awful. The fact that people can be so awful is just sickening. Just remember, what goes around comes around, my friend. They'll get theirs someday, and if you're lucky, the fates will let you see it happen. I wish you the best and a fast and complete recovery. Don't let some neanderthals keep you down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails