Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
I just cant get enough of this look, and finally some new frames to go along with the style.
6ce39fe0c2b4c0fdebbbb398ad40f1a5.jpg

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
I wore this to a family dinner last night - 1960s Harvey Berin for Saks 5th Avenue dress, red Ferragamo purse & red shoes by LK Bennett (sorry the photo is a bit on the blurry side):

Me-1.jpg

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great looks everybody. :eusa_clap

I attended a summer wedding party yesterday. It's quite a Fedora Lounge outfit since I got the linen jacket from two types and the tie from Dinerman not long ago.
linenjacket.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Great looks Pinesiw, Floey and Miss Golightly!
:eusa_clap

Floey is that a RL club collared shirt? I think I have one identical to it.

MB15

New in Town
Hello Floey
Great looks. Especially the first photo. Just add a pencil moustache, and you're looking very similar to Clark Gable.
Greetings
Marco

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Here's what I actually wore out and about today:
grayblugoldge.jpg

Variation on the theme from the other day (just a different shirt)
And here's a little outfit I threw together to show off the new sport coat I mentioned in my last post:
harristweed003.jpg

Fans of Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes may recognize the deliberate homage going on here :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Here is a photo of me Saturday at the Morgan Adams Concours d'Elegance charity fund raiser in Denver. Unfortunately my photo editor is not that great. Had a great time as you can see! Motorcycles, automobiles and airplanes.
Untitled1-1.jpg

Here's what I actually wore out and about today:
grayblugoldge.jpg

Variation on the theme from the other day (just a different shirt)
And here's a little outfit I threw together to show off the new sport coat I mentioned in my last post:
harristweed003.jpg

Fans of Jeremy Brett's Sherlock Holmes may recognize the deliberate homage going on here :p[/QUOTE

Outstanding looking. Very sharp indeed.

Countryclubjoe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy