Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mario

I'll Lock Up
you should see the plans for the next one (I cut the pieces today), and then the one after that (bought the fabric today) with the horsehide :eusa_doh:.

The Department For The Development Of The Textile Industry and the Bureau For Experimental Archeology want to award you the title 'Hero Of Labour' for you unprecedented forays into pre-industrial days:

held.png

:D

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Hat is a '20s Knox. Coat is a modern reproduction by "Obey" clothing (the model name is "basin"), shirt is a club collar by Ralph Lauren, tie is '30s.

IMG_1739_zpsef529512.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Hat is a '20s Knox. Coat is a modern reproduction by "Obey" clothing (the model name is "basin"), shirt is a club collar by Ralph Lauren, tie is '30s.

IMG_1739_zpsef529512.jpg

Wow, I really like that jacket Dinerman. I notice they are not very expensive, and look very practical. If you don't mind me asking, what size is yours? I notice, most are medium, I am down to 190, but think a medium may be a bit tight still.

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Mine's a "M". It has a 42" chest, so about a size 38. If I were to do it again, I probably would have sized up to a L so I could have room underneath for a jacket or a sweater.

Yesterday in VA. Brown's Beach jacket repro, chinstrap workshirt repro, '30s "Personality Cap"
29401_4979676695585_881641413_n.jpg

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
Great jacket Dinerman, liking the blogs, you or you family in the 'rag trade'? I only ask as when I was a nipper BITD my mates grandfather had been a rag and bone man and although he was semi retired he still had some great stuff so much in fact that much of his 3 bed house and outbuildings were full of the stuff, we used to go often as pre teens to find 'army stuff' amongst his bits and pieces....sadly when he passed on they ordered in 3 skips for the stuff!

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
Great jacket Dinerman, liking the blogs, you or you family in the 'rag trade'? I only ask as when I was a nipper BITD my mates grandfather had been a rag and bone man and although he was semi retired he still had some great stuff so much in fact that much of his 3 bed house and outbuildings were full of the stuff, we used to go often as pre teens to find 'army stuff' amongst his bits and pieces....sadly when he passed on they ordered in 3 skips for the stuff!

Just me. I started buying and selling vintage clothes shortly after joining the Fedora Lounge to support the clothes and hats I was buying for myself. Things have sort of ballooned since then.

Gijoe

A-List Customer
First snow fpr this Winter , Tweed Time !

- dark Brown Bowler
- Cro Jack Hunting Jacket
- Tweed Vest
- Aero Leather Tweed Trousers
- Red Wing GT Shoes

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails