Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Darhling said:
DSC02092.jpg

I love this dress on you Darhling, it's different from you usual style and looks wonderfully floaty ......... gorgeous as usual!!!!:)

So, tell me, when is the "Darhling Vintage-Style Guide" being published, as I'm going to want a copy!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Allabouteve -thank you sweetheart!! it is very floaty, it is almost a full circle skirt! I will remember to make a stylebook!

Luke - I will go on tour, as soon as my book comes out (as requested be Allabouteve) I will go on a international book/style tour, I promise. Thanks :)

Starius - haha, thank you!!

sian kisses

One of the Regulars
yay for meeting smuterella again and darhling... i can't wait. please will both of you kidnap me and do my hair....
kiss kiss

sixsexsix

Practically Family
wow, i haven't posted in this thread in awhile! you all look great :eusa_clap

yesterday's outfit:
b2aded24.jpg

dress by stop staring (sorry you can't really see it [huh] )
cropped jacket by forever 21
shoes by bravo by browns

LuketheLurker

Familiar Face
sixsexsix said:
wow, i haven't posted in this thread in awhile! you all look great :eusa_clap

yesterday's outfit:
b2aded24.jpg

dress by stop staring (sorry you can't really see it [huh] )
cropped jacket by forever 21
shoes by bravo by browns

The jacket is lovely, what a nice look! Sharp defined lines, very crisp and clean. Looks great on you Sixsexsix. You must stop all the boys in your track! Smutteralla, I love your hair and the dress as well . Kamikat, very “Rosie the Riveter” absolutely wonderful! There are so many beautiful smartly dressed women on this forum, its no wonder I keep coming back… :) Thank you all and please keep posting.

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
Looking at Dinerman's photos above, I strongly realise that I need a good haircut. Good job!

Back from (my own) bachelor party. The clothes don't look too bad, I think, considering they were worn for 30 consecutive hours, and I flew and slept in them.

Ca. 1988 Hugo Boss raw silk dinner jacket, 4x1, very slubby fabric
Hugo boss trousers, same age, as you can see from the cut
Asole & Bottoni shirt, double cuffs, no idea where my cufflinks are
Thrifted vintage tie with the pointy ends that I like
Santoni wholecuts
Ray-Ban Wayfarers

DSC05777.jpg

UtdrikningslagTrond003-1.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

UtdrikningslagTrond016.jpg

UtdrikningslagTrond014.jpg

UtdrikningslagTrond017.jpg

The rest is bottom secret.

ValerieAmelia

Familiar Face
I wore this adorable dress today...
0821082032.jpg

I just wish I knew how to work the self timer on my nice camera so I could get the whole thing and it wouldn't look like a myspace picture...

It's a tan ruffled top with a black bottom that looks like a high-waisted skirt...I got all dressed up with hopes of going out and it didn't work, so I might be repeating this outfit over the weekend.

ValerieAmelia said:
I wore this adorable dress today...
0821082032.jpg

I just wish I knew how to work the self timer on my nice camera so I could get the whole thing and it wouldn't look like a myspace picture...

It's a tan ruffled top with a black bottom that looks like a high-waisted skirt...I got all dressed up with hopes of going out and it didn't work, so I might be repeating this outfit over the weekend.

Great look - sorry I'm not in chicago:) (who could resist???)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Lucky - Your bachelor party looks like a lot of fun, I wish you could share more stories!

Going out to a different club - I suspect a fun and quite possibly strange night.

Dark grey dress with black stripes
Black satin peep toe shoes
big spider brooch
Black trenchcoat

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

LelaViavonie

Practically Family
Darhling said:
Lucky - Your bachelor party looks like a lot of fun, I wish you could share more stories!

Going out to a different club - I suspect a fun and quite possibly strange night.

Dark grey dress with black stripes
Black satin peep toe shoes
big spider brooch
Black trenchcoat

DSC02139.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02050.jpg

OH MY GOODNESS! U look STUNNING!

U are soo rocking that dress! M-E-O-W!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members