Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
later yesterday...

vintage pieces:
kelly green wool gab jacket
green, white, yellow scarf worn at waist
beige flat shoes

worn with favorite RL Chaps linen blouse, and Sears jeans
yeah, I'm not smiling- was a very long exhausting day and my face really showed it by the end of the day.
363727824.jpg

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
very sharp SP...

Great homburg. 'Stace looks good!

[QUOTE Slim Portly]Black pinstripe suit, Stetson Premier homburg, black and white spectators, and my Grandfather's amethyst stickpin.

DSC05091-CROP.jpg

DSC05103-CROP.jpg
[/QUOTE]

French

Familiar Face
good to see you up and about, SP

Slim Portly, it is good to see you up and about. Hopefully you have recovered from your medical procedures and are ready to continue inspiring us with your fashion sense.

French

Slim Portly

One Too Many
Thank you CC and French. It's been a challenging couple of weeks. Wait until you see pictures from today. Let's just say... a slightly different look for me than usual.

lol

Cricket

Practically Family
As always Darhling...stunning. Whether you are dressed to the max or casual, always too cute! Thanks for the pics. Makes me want to jump into a pair of old, comfortable jeans and hang loose for the remainder of the day.

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
SP I have a three piece pinstripe suit which looks nearly identical to your one in the photos. Notched lapels and stripes very close together. Mine is '60s. I assume yours is earlier than that?

And do I even need to say the obvious: that looks great.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Cricket said:
As always Darhling...stunning. Whether you are dressed to the max or casual, always too cute! Thanks for the pics. Makes me want to jump into a pair of old, comfortable jeans and hang loose for the remainder of the day.

Inky said:
It's great to see you casual Darhling! You look terrific and I agree with Cricket - now I want to dig out some jeans, a t-shirt and my leather jacket! it's the only 1980 punk rock thing I kept!

Thanks girls!! I just need an old bike and a packet of Marlboros to complete the look :D

Gutshot said:
... and bare feet....

lol Yeah and bare feet! I hope it is okay that I didn't put on the boots..

Spiffy said:
Here's me, copy-catting on Dahling!
100B2811-1.jpg
100B2800-1.jpg

Gap Jeans, charity t-shirt, Docs, knockoff Wayfarers, moto jacket.
Spiffy, you do realize that you only get the full benefit of combat boots' design features when they're laced to the top, right?;) (Better ankle-support than cross-trainers--I used to throw PE instructors a real curveball by wearing mine for the weekly runs) Overall, I'd say the look works for you...

Gutshot, I think some of that's the camera angle too.lol

----------------
Now playing: Frank Klepacki - grinder.mp3
via FoxyTunes

Gutshot

One of the Regulars
Diamondback said:
Gutshot, I think some of that's the camera angle too.lol

I counted the holes... she's got me beat hands down. Not to mention that you can't even really see mine:

3513253507_d01e229b2c.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
Day at the local Marina

This cheap dress found in the thrift shop,vaguely reminiscent of the "Mondrian" dress of the 1960s, caught my eye, I matched it with black. The white shades are also from the same op shop. I tried to give the thing a 60s look. If i succeeded, only heaven knows![huh] lol

m_IMG_6911.jpg

m_IMG_6764.jpg

m_IMG_7136.jpg

HadleyH

I'll Lock Up
carter said:
I'm not keen on the shoes, Hadley, but you definitely have a 60's mod vibe going on. Nicely done!

You don't like my shoes? Here, take this :whip: ____________ lol

carter, those shoes are Hush Puppies, they are comfy shoes, :p what the heck! :D

Spiffy

A-List Customer
Gutshot, Diamondback;
Thank you. I've used them to break windows before:p
Also, I need to purchase laces long enough to get them to lace all the way up first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy