Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
img1131.jpg

img1134mz.jpg

img1137.jpg

img1140l.jpg

Grant Fan

Practically Family
So today I went out with a friend and she requested I go completely modern with my attire. So here it is. I did still maintain my vintage-y hair but this is modern as I get. What do you think?
Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
Tying the Lounger self-portrait again.

Bespoke blue navy suit (14oz) double-breasted suit from Vaish. Vintage 1940s deco red and blue tie. Burgendy silk pocket square with golden dots. Hart, Marx and Schaffer shirt. Custom gray fedora by Tim Bender.

378741585.jpg

PS: Grantfan you always look wonderful!:eusa_clap

Dr Doran

Grant Fan said:
So today I went out with a friend and she requested I go completely modern with my attire. So here it is. I did still maintain my vintage-y hair but this is modern as I get. What do you think?
Picture003.jpg

Too beautiful for words in any mere human language to possibly describe.

Dr Doran

Chasseur said:
Tying the Lounger self-portrait again.

Bespoke blue navy suit (14oz) double-breasted suit from Vaish. Vintage 1940s deco red and blue tie. Burgendy silk pocket square with golden dots. Hart, Marx and Schaffer shirt. Custom gray fedora by Tim Bender.

378741585.jpg

PS: Grantfan you always look wonderful!:eusa_clap

Very stylish and your facial expression adds a certain deadliness that makes the whole ensemble.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats