Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
MewithTunnel.jpg

Levallois

Practically Family
Wore this outfit to a party last night. Dark brown window-pane coat, gold shirt and pocket square, teal/dk blue/gold paisley tie, dark blue slacks, S.L. Bird & Sons teal fedora. Wool pants didn't look this shiny in person.

12-10-09hat001.jpg

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Oh! Please post pics!
Darhling said:
No pictures yet, but went to the Chap Ball last night and it was amazing! Opulent, decadent, white tie, black tie, tweeds, sequins, pearls and fur..

I wore a never worn 1950s black, exquisitely soft silk velvet gown, halter neck and backless. It is as if it was cut just for me.

get_atomized

One of the Regulars
Levallois said:
Wore this outfit to a party last night. Dark brown window-pane coat, gold shirt and pocket square, teal/dk blue/gold paisley tie, dark blue slacks, S.L. Bird & Sons teal fedora. Wool pants didn't look this shiny in person.

12-10-09hat001.jpg

I really like the teal hat with the teal tie! That's a really sharp and distinctive/eye-catching look!

Warbaby

One Too Many
Going Canadian...

R_XmasTree2cr.jpg

After a successful Christmas tree hunt: Heavy wool Filson cap with real sheepskin earflaps, Royal Canadian Navy Peacoat dated 1942, worn over a Canadian military 'commando' sweater and an L.L. Beaner down vest. Toasty warm on a cold. gray Canadian day.

That Filson cap, BTW, is the warmest cap I've ever had. Scored it at the thrift store in virtually unworn condition for $2.99. Here it is, looking a little less silly with the flaps up:

FilsonCap3.jpg

Ok, maybe it's just as silly with the flaps up, but style and pride go out the window for me when it comes to keeping warm.

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Great get-ups, folks!

----------------------

Today included a 1940 Stetson Eagle, Allen Edmonds Sanfords, and leather sport coat by William Barry. Jacket's very soft lambskin and has an 'action back' bellows in the center and a belt-back too. :)

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0010-1.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Today included a 1940 Stetson Eagle, Allen Edmonds Sanfords, and leather sport coat by William Barry. Jacket's very soft lambskin and has an 'action back' bellows in the center and a belt-back too. :)

DSC_0003.jpg
Great look Gene:eusa_clap :eusa_clap
I love the warm Caramel Leather color(and ribbon).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner