Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
I thought this picture was very Mad Men'esque! From Friday evening at the Pigalle Club.

I just love to wear red..

legs.jpg

Cue a Tango.....

Had my second dance lesson yesterday evening and learned just the very basic tango steps - and now I am smitten! Which is reflected in today's attire - bias cut rayon crepe dress (which is quickly becoming much to large for me), vintage earrings, fishnets and my favourite late 30's mesh oxfords.

100_1838.jpg

100_1842.jpg

I think I'm in love - with this dance! Off to practice with my broom now...

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Billyspew you are indeed correct! It was the best burlesque show I have ever seen. The band was really good as well and the tango dancers were incredible. They were specatuclar to Assassins Tango!

I don't have a full shot from that evening, but it is this dress:

DSCN0430.jpg

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I don't have pictures, but for church, I wore (without being prompted to, I may add, as I could have easily gotten away with much more casual attire in my household) a white dress shirt with black pin-stripes, a tannish/pinkish (in an orange sort of way) tie with some patterns, tan pleated slacks, khaki dress socks, and brown leather shoes, as well as a fedora afterward to lunch and back. Back at home, before leaving to the park, I put on a light blue polo shirt (it was hot out, hence the change of shirt), and my $30 straw Panama-style fedora (I'm not convinced it's an actual Panama anymore, thanks to some research on the company, Ultrafino Panama Hats). I ended up playing basket ball with the family, then going for a hike in the hills afterwards. It was a great day indeed!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner