Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I remember Jeff Foxworthy's line about that. "They're putting the Olympic Kayak teams down the same river that they filmed Deliverance on. Damn, you know if Ned Beatty can't get down the river in one piece what chance does some French guy in a pair of tight bicycle shorts have?"

Back on subject, when we went canoeing, we always took emergency liquid cereal beverages with us. Missouri actually has cameras in the woods to be sure you don't drink and canoe anymore. Shaefer light...

Later

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Hi

I remember Jeff Foxworthy's line about that. "They're putting the Olympic Kayak teams down the same river that they filmed Deliverance on. Damn, you know if Ned Beatty can't get down the river in one piece what chance does some French guy in a pair of tight bicycle shorts have?"

Back on subject, when we went canoeing, we always took emergency liquid cereal beverages with us. Missouri actually has cameras in the woods to be sure you don't drink and canoe anymore. Shaefer light...

Later

That was hilarious Mike I never heard the Foxworthy line before :eusa_clap

Hi

Later

:rofl: Hilarious.

If you have ever been canoeing while drunk...... :p

dnjan

One Too Many
Missouri actually has cameras in the woods to be sure you don't drink and canoe anymore. Shaefer light...

Later
What!!! They have cameras on the Current River??? That was a favourite grad student trip many years ago.
Even went there the weekend after Thanksgiving with the woman I ended up marrying (28-some years ago).

I can't imagine enforcement cameras along with the wild turkeys!
Of course, we drank wine, not beer ...

dnjan

One Too Many
Drinking more PBR with a Decent Gyro from exciting downtown Norman Oklahoma after finishing my shopping at Walmart.

Later
Shouldn't a pickup truck have been mentioned someplace in that? Or is that part understood?

Back on topic - a few Paulaner Hefeweizen's yesterday.

Last edited:

anon`

One Too Many
Why ruin perfectly good whiskey with ice? :D
Don't see a perfectly good whisky here...

Lots of chardonnay last night, of indeterminate origin. We had an open bottle that needed to be taken care of. Not particularly good, but not bad, either, and hardly surprising given the price. There was also a Dogfish Head 90 Minute Imperial IPA in the mix at some point.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Shouldn't a pickup truck have been mentioned someplace in that? Or is that part understood?

Back on topic - a few Paulaner Hefeweizen's yesterday.

Hi

ODDLY enough when I was looking for my latest vehicle, a 2003 Dodge Dakota with the quad cab was test driven. My son and daughter (15 and 12 at the time) were completely against the idea of the truck because the seats didn't recline so that they could sleep. I didn't get the truck, my wife bought something new instead. I ended up with a Subaru Outback which has room and 4 wheel drive all of the time. It also has a black curtain over the back end to hide the case of Guinness I bought last week..

:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou