Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Sea Dog

New in Town
Tumbler of Cattos, my vintage JC Pennys horsehide and Bogart in, The Big Sleep. Why are all we Virgo's so damn hooked on the '30s ?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The last of the Merlot, thankfully.
So this afternoon it's a trip to the liquor store for me.
I might as well buy enough wine to last through Christmas, works out the same on my CC anyway. :)

And Tom, you do lead an exciting life. Of course apparently (like mine) it's all in print. ;)

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Has to be a hipster cause a redneck would buy enough beer for him and his friends to all pass out on the first run, OR at least spend all of their available money including that in the seat cushions. (don't ask me how I know...)

Later

Yea but Mike a true Redneck wouldn't have seat cushions just an old bed spread?

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Yea but Mike a true Redneck wouldn't have seat cushions just an old bed spread?

Commonly, the old bed spread is on top of the seat cushions.

I was going to start my answer with "Depends on whether we're discussing the truck seat cushions or the couch seat cushions." but I felt that beginning an answer with the term "Depends" in this forum would lead to the eventual disintegration of the Lounge if not the universe as a hole.

later

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Commonly, the old bed spread is on top of the seat cushions.

I was going to start my answer with "Depends on whether we're discussing the truck seat cushions or the couch seat cushions." but I felt that beginning an answer with the term "Depends" in this forum would lead to the eventual disintegration of the Lounge if not the universe as a hole.

later

Well that "Depends"...sorry couldn't resist.I thought it was there to cover the springs maybe that's just my vehicles(haha)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
John Frum