Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

dnjan

One Too Many
Hi

ODDLY enough when I was looking for my latest vehicle, a 2003 Dodge Dakota with the quad cab was test driven. My son and daughter (15 and 12 at the time) were completely against the idea of the truck because the seats didn't recline so that they could sleep. I didn't get the truck, my wife bought something new instead. I ended up with a Subaru Outback which has room and 4 wheel drive all of the time. It also has a black curtain over the back end to hide the case of Guinness I bought last week..

:D
And the Suburu Outback provides better climate protection for getting the Guinness home in both the heat of summer and the cold of winter. I doubt the kids would like being sent to ride in the truck bed so your Guinness could ride in the cab with you and not freeze!

Cans or bottles??? If I can't go someplace to have Guinness on tap, I prefer it poured from a can.

DiverAdam

Familiar Face
I will admit I liked it alot more before they started advertising it. It just seems to lose something with an expensive television ad campaign.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Gettin colder down South, time to buy some Baileys to go in my hot chocolate.
Found a better deal called Carolines Irish Cream. This works well too.

DiverAdam

Familiar Face
There are actually a good assortment of fine Irish Creams available for a fraction of the cost of Bailey's. Especially when mixing with something like hot chocolate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou