Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Evan Everhart

A-List Customer
Last night I cracked open two bottles for sampling with my newly acquired set of antique sherry glasses.....A bottle of 25 year old Tokaji, and a bottle of delicious Spanish certified Sherry. I had that with a bit of lightly warmed Basque shepherd's cheese and some smoked Gouda with sliced Mortadella roles and Spanish olives as appetizers to my aperitif. Wonderful evening.

Oh, and to cleanse my palette in between samplings, a glass of charged soda with Angostura bitters. Gulp, Yum!

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
Yes.

As well as Fernet, Pelinkovac, Herbsaint, Chartreuse, and Underberg.

Did someone say Herbsaint?

tales2012.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

I was in the liquor store buying a bottle of Jack for the boss's Xmas Party and saw a bottle of Jefferson's Rye Whiskey. It's' O.K. but I like Sazarec and Rittenshouse a lot better. It didn't have much of a Rye taste.

Later

anon`

One Too Many
One of my own imperial dunkelweizens--or is it a weizenbock? I can't decide--and a bomber of Ninkasi's Sleigher. Still not feeling the altbier love.

So far today was the last of a cabernet sauvignon, currently up is a bomber of Full Sail's Wreck the Halls. We'll see where the night goes from there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic