Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Made this cocktail myself with lemonade, chopped strawberries, and vodka:
OA3uLwa.jpg
Perfect for a warm summer's eve.

You're telling me! lol Actually, I used a fresh basil leaf since I'm not big on mint.
Hmmmm......does the basil give it a faint hint of jagermeistery goodness? I might have to give that a try. Jager and a twist of lemon work well together when the weather's cooler.

Not well enough to really want to get out of hand with, but with jager that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Hmmmm......does the basil give it a faint hint of jagermeistery goodness? I might have to give that a try. Jager and a twist of lemon work well together when the weather's cooler.
I'd definitely suggest it. As for the jager taste, I wouldn't know. I have yet to be bold enough to try jager straight.

I'd definitely suggest it. As for the jager taste, I wouldn't know. I have yet to be bold enough to try jager straight.
Jager has a pretty strong anise/licorice flavor. If you like basil, you'd probably like Jagermeister. Just take it easy with it, like Bamaboots said, it's easy to get out of hand.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
Jager has a pretty strong anise/licorice flavor. If you like basil, you'd probably like Jagermeister. Just take it easy with it, like Bamaboots said, it's easy to get out of hand.

Really? Everybody keeps telling me it tastes like battery acid. [huh]

Really? Everybody keeps telling me it tastes like battery acid. [huh]
Lol.....they don't know.[emoji14]

Battery acid tastes like Clear Springs......or the other way around. Jagermeister tastes like a crisp and chilly autumn night with a huge full moon out.

Lol.....they don't know.[emoji14]

Battery acid tastes like Clear Springs......or the other way around. Jagermeister tastes like a crisp and chilly autumn night with a huge full moon out.

Dale has a point. Jager is not my thing, but served chilled, it's like a nice thick cough syrup, lead with licorice. Easy to take down, for sure.

Sometimes you gotta man up, Harv. [emoji14]
No you don't :p

The compressor went out on the fridge this week and I had to pony up for another one. I count myself darn lucky I could still afford Busch after that.
:doh: Join the club. Our clothes dryer just died Wednesday, and am having a new one delivered today. $450 bucks later :doh:
Oh well, a buddy of mine and I are going to tear the old one apart while drinking beer tonight. That should make the pill a bit easier to swallow. :D

No you don't [emoji14]

:doh: Join the club. Our clothes dryer just died Wednesday, and am having a new one delivered today. $450 bucks later :doh:
Oh well, a buddy of mine and I are going to tear the old one apart while drinking beer tonight. That should make the pill a bit easier to swallow. :D
The Busch pill? [emoji14]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tuatara