Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joao Encarnado

I'll Lock Up
Kind of a late post since it's morning here already and I fall asleep early yesterday.
So yesterday morning I went with this old 60's Stetson
20141223.jpg

And after lunch this Stagecoach.
20141223b.jpg

Today I'll have to wear the red hat but... I also want to wear my chocolate big country but it wont fit on my hat can... (no brim trim jokes please).

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I like the Stagecoach, Joao. There's definitely a lot of brim on that Stetson.

g.durand, Love the Stetson. Very crisp looking hat.

Last edited:

Strapped-4-Cache

One Too Many
Last day at the office until next week.

The crummy wet weather had me reaching for my wide-brimmed Stetson Twenty, but then I noticed the Stacy Adams pork pie and decided to wear that one instead.

4907df50123308982e25268a97684efd.jpg
366b9a06f1815872bd43bdfecd33d2af.jpg

Later in the day I expect to be wearing my holiday fedora for the drive home, since it won't be needed at the office again until next year.

b1f73b45bfe0760d242e05382b9768e7.jpg

Last edited:

GregNYC

One Too Many
Sorry about the unworldly background. It was a white stucco wall on a cloudy morning and I was in a hurry to get to work! This is the unnamed Stetson test hat of "Excellent" quality. It has a smoother hand and holds its shape less stiffly than the recent Stratoliner, which is itself softer and less stuff than the modern ORs in retail these days. Anyway, I was hoping it would rain today so I could see how it does!

1d5d25a3c366b53bdb67b725d5c9c71c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystic

Practically Family
Good Morning, Merry Christmas, Seasons Greetings and Happy New Year........

Enjoyed all the fine hats and photos this year. I don't post photos or comments much anymore but I still stop by whenever I'm on the computer.

Have a merry little Christmas and I look forward to more fine hats and photos next year.

:yo:

Ready for the throngs... in my Granite VS Porker.

All the best to all our Lounge pals. Be careful today; pay attention, and do the right thing. Merry Christmas!

Tedquinton

A-List Customer
Nice hat Greg, classic lines - is this hat going into production?

I'm more of a lurker than a regular poster but have enjoyed looking at everyone's hats this past year. Looking forward to more in 2015.

Merry Christmas

Greg (London, UK)

GregNYC

One Too Many
Greg, I'm glad you're here. You wear some of my favorite fedoras!

Anyway, I think it will go into production. The original ribbon was about half the width. But I tried to have it look more film-noir-ish. Anyway, I'll try to get some more info in the next few days from the local shop that asked me to take a look at it.

Rogera

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Fantastic show of headwear on Christmas Eve everyone! Harv, that hommie really works for you sir!
I joined Charlie in the VS granite group today. I put some side dents in this one to give it a 20s, 30s feel.

Sam that Akubra is also easy on the eyes. Great look!

Greg, you don't need any other hat. Really! What a perfect, classic, powerful lid.

Roger the dents look spectacular right there.

Although a couple hours away in this zone, it's December 25 somewhere. Have a Happy Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou