Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveAS

Practically Family
I was on the Snowball vintage car rally last weekend in the Sierra. As usual, I didn't get any pictures of me on my own camera, but I wound up in other rally participants' pictures. I'm the guy in the grey Stetson 3X Beaver Fifteen Mode Edge in these pictures.

Having readied some snowballs to throw at unsuspecting rally participants, we wait . . .

5685227953_a68f635336_b.jpg

. . . about to score my first hit:

5685224807_11b6d62211_b.jpg

At the next morning's driver's meeting:

5685207771_ed3879f69e_b.jpg

My ride for the weekend (a friend's 1975 Dino 308 GT4):

5685793636_a3d7eaac9b_b.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Thanks Alan and Steve, the felt is either the same or very similar to the Borsalino XX...Velours. Not all braided bands look bad.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Stingy on a warm 60' day

Stetson Gun Club, Royal Deluxe, on a warm 60' MN spring day. It is a dark brown, dark green hints with a great felt feel to the hat. The liner is a chestnut brown, a bit worn, but not needing anything but a clean (already done). I have seen the Gun Club come in a variety of brim, and hat configurations.

Photo%20on%202011-05-04%20at%2014.23%202.jpg

Photo%20on%202011-05-04%20at%2014.23.jpg

I am at the gym ready to start our 2nd gymnastics workout (typical of Wednesday's) of the day. My casual attire is really my coaches "costume." This is my retirement career and it rocks!

Enjoy the pics of the Gun Club, Eric -

Stetson Gun Club, Royal Deluxe, on a warm 60' MN spring day. It is a dark brown, dark green hints with a great felt feel to the hat. The liner is a chestnut brown, a bit worn, but not needing anything but a clean (already done). I have seen the Gun Club come in a variety of brim, and hat configurations. I am at the gym ready to start our 2nd gymnastics workout (typical of Wednesday's) of the day. My casual attire is really my coaches "costume." This is my retirement career and it rocks! Enjoy the pics of the Gun Club, Eric -

Great Wednesday hat, Eric - thanks for posting the pictures!

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I say so sorry, David but better weather should be coming your way in the next day or so. Meanwhile your CD should suffice.

Good on ya Seth with your 2 Akubras.
pw017-5.jpg

Minty colored OR today for the clearing weather.

I think we are having double Ohio rain today now :(
Super colour for that OR!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany