Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smoothsailor

One of the Regulars
Mayserwegener, Thank u , yes it was a good ride.
HatsRme, Alanfgag, Splintercellsc, I was so happy to ride again.
G. Durand, for me it is campa. better not start a discussion around here to.
Today I wear my VS custom, brim up to

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Very cool, Al.

Nice Strat for TAR Tuesday, Tom.

Tumwater Tuesday for me this week

smugshot_772076-L.jpg

casechopper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks HistoryTeacher24, Manfred, Monte, SBG, Perry, Charlie & Splinter.
Beautiful photos as always Delectans.
TAR Tuesday: Akubra Campdraft
IMG_5006.JPG

IMG_5007.JPG

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Monte, Justin, Alan, hatsRme and Steve, thanks so much Gentlemen for the kind words. It means a lot from so knowledgeable gentlemen!

g-durand, looks very good on you the Penney!

Justin, thumbs up for that outfit, looks great, good luck for the job!

Alan, that big hat needs enough room, haha but he is it worth!

Eric, a heck of hat the Wanderer!

smoothsailor, I see you enjoy biking, looks very prfessional!

Robert, sharp hat that Nutria!

Sam, ahh the CD what gives you the perfect look!

Orange, a really nice photo, a still life!

David, one of my favorite hats of your collection," The Tumwater "

Tom, great color on your Strat!

Al, my friend! Your photos are again a visual feast for the eyes! I am always surprised how clear and sharp your cam take photos!
Brilliant, not only the photos also the hats and I am sure you had a great evening in Duluth!!

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I've been tremendously enjoying catching up on the past week. The westerns are fantabulous Alan and Robert, and I really enjoyed Al's pictorial.

Al, Turandot must have been wonderful, especially as the only professional artistic organization that isn't unconcscious in your region right now. Those pelicans are amazing too. Oh, and nice hats! ;)

Great pic of that Akubra and shaving supplies, Orangegrad.

I wore my beat up and previously hand-trimmed Stetson Nutria quality, and I have to say it's one of the best fitting hats I own, not to mention having dimensions that I think are becoming my favorite. It's the only hat I took with me on an orchestra tour through several Lakota/Dakota reservations in South Dakota last week.

002zdn.jpg

I also learned very quickly that Gentleman Jack is not my favorite whiskey.

Yesterday, Dobbs:

004nipg.jpg

Today, Resistol 3X

008dd.jpg

casechopper

I like the cap B'man. It took me a couple of minutes to see the design on that mirror on the table. My first impression was that you had a mirror with a small pile of white powder on it...

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
smoothsailor; Great cycling shot. Love the jersey. Hard lid for me.

Robert; Nutria hats abound lately. Yours is truly grand.

Sam; You are looking daper sir.

Orange, a really nice photo, a still life!

David; I truly love the color of this " T H2O" hat.

Tom; A classic Strat. Nothing beats a day in a strat.

Al; Thanks for sharing your adventures. Concerts in Duluth. Now that is a great day.! Not only did I start an advanced college degree in Duluth but it is where I met my soon to be wife. Ah, Fitgers -brings back good memories. Sailing on a 38' Erickson, the great winters summer on the Point. Your pics remind me I have to go back soon.

Ah yes, great hat pics.

Jeff; Looking sharp! Your pics make me smile wide!

Richard; Classy hat.

This morning we awoke to another 4" of heavy snow. It is weighing heavy on the conifers. The sunny 40'F temps today should clear the limbs. I was out working to clear the snow off the limbs I could reach in my Akubra CampDraft FL special.

IMG_4970-M.jpg

Early spring low light. Yes, it is spring.

IMG_4977-M.jpg

Best, Eric -

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I like the cap B'man. It took me a couple of minutes to see the design on that mirror on the table. My first impression was that you had a mirror with a small pile of white powder on it...

+1. It did require a 2nd look. Apologies for jumping to the conclusion that you had spilled some talc powder after showering whilst sipping some Gentleman Jack. When I am rational I should have known that it might have been either a design on the glass or even powdered sugar to sweeten the Jack.

Eric -

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up

lol LOTS of white powder, but that's only outside the house! That's actually my oboe reed case (converted cigarette box style).

casechopper

Looking good HatsRme! I was wondering if you'd wear that one today. I would have worn it's slightly smaller twin today except for the same risk of rain.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
I decided to move ahead with spring today. No matter what the snow depth is, I am wearing spring colors and adopting a spring state of mind. I am at a meeting with an equipment supplier at a local coffee shop in my VS silverbelly.

IMG_4987-M.jpg

Ahhh, the smell of spring. Amazing that it smells a lot like a breve. Best, Eric -

I'm not used to be outdone with the white stuff... what's going out there in MN?? Jeff, tough looking shot in your Dobbs cap... how did the other guy make out?

Great Knox Premier Quality, HatsRme and marvelous Melton, Perry. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner